Wag! is looking for a SEM Manager who will put dogs and their owners first by helping guide the Wag! SEM strategy and execution. Leveraging SEM fundamentals and innovation in the channel, this role will play a pivotal role in improving both the volume and efficiency of our search program.
The right candidate has significant experience and expertise across Google, Bing and 3rd party SEM platforms (Marin Software, Kenshoo, Adobe, etc ) and the ability to handle complex analytics and work cross-functionally to manage landing page optimization projects.
What You'll Do:
- Manage day to day expansion, optimization and testing of SEM and next-gen search advertising
- Use measurement, tracking, and management platforms to produce analytical insights and manage day-to-day SEM operations
- Work cross-functionally with product and UX teams to manage landing page optimizations and multivariate testing
- Provide thought leadership to help identify new opportunities and other emerging advertising platforms
- Work with BI/Analytics teams on SEM dashboard development and monitor KPIs
- Research and leverage SEM industry trends and competitive analysis to inform marketing strategies
- 2-4 years of experience in paid search handling campaigns across multiple devices and search engines. Experience in other channels is a plus
- Strong proficiency with Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, basic modeling), in addition to basic competency in SQL
- High attention to detail and the ability to set and hit aggressive project deadlines
- Highly adaptable with a strong sense of teamwork and collaboration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and extremely detail oriented. Consistent record in successfully handling multiple projects at a given time
- Proficiency with all major search engines (AdWords, Bing, Yahoo), deep knowledge of tech and tools in the paid search ecosystem (brand monitoring, bidding tools)
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
At Wag! we're crazy about dogs and the people who love them, and everything we do is intended to bring them joy and keep them safe. Our company was founded in 2015 and born from a love of dogs and an entrepreneurial spirit to help make pet parenthood just a little bit easier, so dogs and their humans can share a life full of joyful moments.
We invented on-demand dog walking by connecting an already passionate community of local dog walkers with pet parents. Launching in Los Angeles in 2015, Wag! services are now available in 43 states and more than 100 cities nationwide. Our walkers and sitters are vetted and pass a robust screening process—and our services are bonded and insured. We know your dogs are members of your family and taking care of them is the highest honor you can give Wag! walkers and sitters.