Come join the Finance team here at Wag Labs!. Wag is the #1 on Demand dog walking app in the nation, and we are growing incredibly fast. We are looking for an experienced financial professional to join the team as a Senior Financial Analyst. We’re looking for someone with strong business analysis experience, who is a self-starter, a great communicator and passionate about driving change in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Provide a Corporate Finance viewpoint on the short-term and long-term outlook of the business
- Facilitate and drive decision making on investment strategies, operational efficiency, and allocation of resources through data analysis
- Develop new tools and KPI/Metrics in order to gauge business health and offer better financial transparency to executives
- Manage, automate, and produce reporting packages, ensuring quality and accessibility of data, reports, and dashboards
- Produce strategic, actionable insights from financial and operational data
- Zero-based budgeting
- Develop, maintain and distribute ad-hoc reports and financial models as needed
- Bachelor degree in Economics/Finance, MBA from top tier institution or equivalent-experience preferred
- 2-4 years of related business analysis experience with record of strong achievement
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and previous experience with financial systems and data extraction & visualization
- Experience partnering with multiple stakeholders with exceptional results
- Independent with enthusiasm for solving unstructured questions and providing thought leadership
- Team player, self-motivated, proactive, and positive attitude
At Wag! we're crazy about dogs and the people who love them, and everything we do is intended to bring them joy and keep them safe. Our company was founded in 2015 and born from a love of dogs and an entrepreneurial spirit to help make pet parenthood just a little bit easier, so dogs and their humans can share a life full of joyful moments.
We invented on-demand dog walking by connecting an already passionate community of local dog walkers with pet parents. Launching in Los Angeles in 2015, Wag! services are now available in 43 states and more than 100 cities nationwide. Our walkers and sitters are vetted and pass a robust screening process—and our services are bonded and insured. We know your dogs are members of your family and taking care of them is the highest honor you can give Wag! walkers and sitters.