The Special Cases Team handles some of Wag’s most sensitive cases and we are looking for an empathetic, principled representative who can help this team deliver outstanding care for our owners, walkers, and pups.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Proactively contacts Wag! Customers, Wag! Walkers, and Third Parties to gather information regarding Special Cases.
- Obtains and reviews all documentation relevant to assigned Special Cases.
- Appropriately leverages technology and process improvements to achieve continuous and sustainable improvements in effectiveness and efficiency.
- Identifies, recommends, and implements new solutions to meet customer care needs.
- Uses a combination of established protocols and sound judgment to handle unique circumstances and edge cases.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Positive team mentality, and the desire to help the group grow as individuals and as a team.
- Ability to provide high end support on complex matters which may include interaction with insurance and legal organizations.
- Experience in delivering customer support through multiple contact channels, including e-mail, chat and phone
- Experience in delivering customer support for a technology company.
- Excellent service philosophy and understanding of the challenges in providing a superior customer experience while controlling costs in a growth environment.
- A successful track record in achieving and exceeding operational goals.
- Strong communication skills, able to interact with customers, peers and leadership.
- Understanding of the importance of urgency in response and the ability to prioritize accordingly.
Why Work Here:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Catered daily lunches, snacks galore, and endless coffee
- Office dogs!
- Get in on the ground floor of a fast-growing startup!
At Wag! we're crazy about dogs and the people who love them, and everything we do is intended to bring them joy and keep them safe. Our company was founded in 2015 and born from a love of dogs and an entrepreneurial spirit to help make pet parenthood just a little bit easier, so dogs and their humans can share a life full of joyful moments.
We invented on-demand dog walking by connecting an already passionate community of local dog walkers with pet parents. Launching in Los Angeles in 2015, Wag! services are now available in 43 states and more than 100 cities nationwide. Our walkers and sitters are vetted and pass a robust screening process—and our services are bonded and insured. We know your dogs are members of your family and taking care of them is the highest honor you can give Wag! walkers and sitters.