At Wag!, we build products that help dogs and their parents live more joyful lives. Working with our technology and engineering team is part art, part skill—and all heart. We like to surround ourselves with other smart people that will challenge us and bring new thinking to the team to help us build better products. We're all about automation and we're constantly pushing the limits on what can be delivered auto-magically—from QA to deploying code in production. Our patent-pending Woof Pack Scrum structure allows us to work more independently, faster, and with the right level of autonomy and accountability for producing results. If there's a way to integrate it into Slack, we've probably done it. We love music, food and drinks—anything that helps us be the team possible. And maybe most important—we don't like to leave our dogs home alone, so be ready to spend your days in the office hanging with the pups.
Wag! is seeking a QA Agent enthusiast to join our growing team of QA Analyst's to help with our mission of making dog ownership easier! Wag! is an on demand dog walking app that has been one of the fastest-growing startups this year, funded by some of Silicon Valley's top investors.
Role Overview & Responsibilities
- Write test plans for new features
- Create, edit and follow test cases in Testrail
- Identify and file detailed bug reports in Jira
- Mobile experience is a MUST
- Strong knowledge and experience in Agile environments, QA methodologies, concepts, processes
- Familiarity with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and Agile methodologies
- Ability to context switch and work in a fast paced environment
- Collaborating with different groups
- Experience with Network tools like Charles proxy, wire shark a plus
- 1 to 5 years of QA experience on manual execution of tests
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Catered daily lunches and open snack bar
- Office dogs!
- Get in on the ground floor of a fast-growing startup!
At Wag! we're crazy about dogs and the people who love them, and everything we do is intended to bring them joy and keep them safe. Our company was founded in 2015 and born from a love of dogs and an entrepreneurial spirit to help make pet parenthood just a little bit easier, so dogs and their humans can share a life full of joyful moments.
We invented on-demand dog walking by connecting an already passionate community of local dog walkers with pet parents. Launching in Los Angeles in 2015, Wag! services are now available in 43 states and more than 100 cities nationwide. Our walkers and sitters are vetted and pass a robust screening process—and our services are bonded and insured. We know your dogs are members of your family and taking care of them is the highest honor you can give Wag! walkers and sitters.