At Wag!, a pup’s safety and well being is always our top priority, as is our
client’s peace of mind! So, whenever there is a concerning situation with one of our pups we act immediately and efficiently to help. We want Wag! to be the best pet care platform out there, so we need the best people looking out for our pups! That is why we have established our elite Safety Team. This means as a member of Wag! Safety Team, you will be filling one of the most critical roles in Wag! customer service. You are the 1st line of defense for our dogs. Your primary role will be the 1st response team member, search effort specialist, owner / walker logistical (and occasionally emotional) coordinator, and a resolution expert for highly escalated service issues. After a successful completion of Safety training, not only will you possess the skill sets and tools needed in order to create, implement, and execute a flawless search effort from start to finish for dogs in need of help, but you will also be able to handle any escalated service issue that may arise in Wag!’s day-to-day operations.
- Ability to determine severity of a situation
- Highest level of detail orientation
- Empathy for our Wag! pups and owners
- C-Level communication Skills
- Schedule flexibility
- On-the-fly critical/analytical thinking
- Research Ability
- Self - Starter
- Ability to work on deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work productively and successfully as part of a team
- Ability to handle stressful situations with professional composure
- Ability to communicate tactfully and with brevity
- Effective case management
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of Wag! as a platform, as well as its customer service goals
At Wag! we're crazy about dogs and the people who love them, and everything we do is intended to bring them joy and keep them safe. Our company was founded in 2015 and born from a love of dogs and an entrepreneurial spirit to help make pet parenthood just a little bit easier, so dogs and their humans can share a life full of joyful moments.
We invented on-demand dog walking by connecting an already passionate community of local dog walkers with pet parents. Launching in Los Angeles in 2015, Wag! services are now available in 43 states and more than 100 cities nationwide. Our walkers and sitters are vetted and pass a robust screening process—and our services are bonded and insured.
Every Wag! walk generates a donation to provide a meal for a dog in a shelter or rescue organization, and we've already passed five million meals.
We know your dogs are members of your family and taking care of them is the highest honor you can give Wag! walkers and sitters.