The Content Operations team at Vydia is responsible for all of the music and videos distributed on our partner platforms including YouTube, Apple Music and iTunes, and Spotify, as well as monetized social platforms like Instagram and Facebook. Content Ops oversees not only the production value quality of our artists’ content, they also ensure songs and videos meet community standards and adhere to laws regarding copyrighted images. In short, they ensure that the content Vydia releases can generate maximum revenue for the artists and won’t cause any legal issues.
The Content Ops team has an intern position available immediately. This is an opportunity to learn about the process by which a piece of content is created, cleared for release and distributed onto a major steaming service for mass consumption by the public. As streaming services become the most popular way for content to be consumed, this role is ideal for recent grads or anyone interested in a career in the music or entertainment industry.
- For publishing ingestions, research large volumes of song titles in YouTube's Content Management System to obtain all related Asset IDs and/or ISRCs for that title. Must be able to analyze findings and interpret metadata for client owned content to determine ownership shares
- For sound recording ingestions, research large volumes of song titles in YouTube's Content Management System to determine ownership.
- Must possess strong Excel / spreadsheet skills and extreme attention to detail in order to organize, interpret, and input large volumes of data, as well prepare CSVs for ingestion into the Vydia platform as well as CMS
- Must possess strong analytical skills to interpret search results in CMS in order to assess ownership and identify corrective action
- Must be able to track ingested content in CMS to identify any flagged content such as invalid references or overlaps
- High School diploma; Completed or In-Progress Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree a plus
- Intermediate to Advanced level of MS Excel skills including LOOKUP’s, Pivot Table, Macro’s
- Excellent problem-solving skills; ability to follow a detailed process, capable of adapting to new protocols swiftly and with a high degree of accuracy
- Prior experience with data entry, document control/management or other high-volume administrative tasks
- OPT candidates welcome
Reasons to work with us:
- As an Inc 500 Fastest Growing Company in America Vydia offers huge opportunities to grow with the company.
- Vydia was named a Best Place to Work in NJ by NJBIZ in 2017 due to its collaborative, fast-paced, and fun, thriving environment
- Full medical/dental/vision package and 401k
- Generous vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Team lunch every Monday and a well-stocked kitchen full of snacks
- An on-site gym facility
- Open, creative workspace located inside the historic site of NJ innovation, Bell Works
- Leadership identified as the 2017 Tech Innovator of the year and highlighted by Entrepreneur Magazine as builder of one of the most Entrepreneurial companies in America.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Vydia (vydia.com) is a fast growing, Inc. 500 technology company that has built a premiere platform for the exploding video content industry. Our solutions empower music creators to easily distribute, manage, and optimize their video and audio content through one centralized platform. The company is viewed as one of the leaders in the space as evidenced by strategic partnerships and integrations with Vevo, YouTube, Facebook, Spotify, Apple, Dailymotion and several more. The vision of the company is to disrupt the entertainment industry through automation, data, and artificial intelligence that helps both creators and the next generation of music distribution. Vydia is constantly evolving and has attracted more than 200,000 musicians, influencers, and brands worldwide. The company has recently completed Series A financing, poising it to continue the exponential growth it has achieved since its inception.