We have an opening for an Office Manager to oversee the day-to-day office duties at the fast-paced media tech start-up in our Holmdel headquarters in NJ. (https://bell.works
) The responsibilities include Executive Assistant tasks necessary to manage the in-office and virtual meetings between our senior leadership, investors, key clients, and technology partners, as well as helping to plan the special events and team-building activities that promotes the company culture and keep our employees engaged.
Working with our CEO and senior management team, you’ll have exposure to all areas of the company, including Sales, Marketing, Finance, Creator Relations, Rights Management, HR, and Engineering. You could grow along with us, and work in a truly innovative environment with an industry leader.
· Manage the Google Calendars of our CEO and, when required, Executive VP’s with respect to company meetings at Vydia facilities and offsite locations.
· Schedule meetings, appearances on talking panels, interviews and consultations at music and technical industry trade shows, conventions and performance events such as SXSW, Coachella, MusicBiz, A2IM and E3
· Schedule travel arrangements including air and ground transportation, hotel accommodations, reservations for off-site meeting facilities and arrangements for business or social meals and gatherings.
· Manage AMEX travel rewards program to maximize the benefits of the program.
· Manage the inventory of office equipment and supplies, including our well-stocked kitchen, and maintain good relationships with the in-building facilities management organization
· Assist with onboarding of new employees including completion of new-hire paperwork, first day orientation, procurement of computer/peripherals, and other logistics as needed
· Handle company correspondence and documentation between executive personnel; organize, submit and file expense reports and receipts accurately and in a timely manner.
· 3+ years’ experience assisting management at the Director level or above, including calendar management, travel arrangements, personal and professional correspondence and expense management
· 2+ years’ experience in a fast-paced start-up environment, working with cross-functional teams on a national or international scope
· Strong communication skills and ability to play well with team members
· Well-versed in MS office suite and communication software
· A genuine interest in technology, music, movies and/or pop culture
· Associate Degree preferred
Reasons to work with us:
- As an Inc 500 Fastest Growing Company in America, Vydia offers huge opportunities to grow with the company.
- Vydia was named a Best Place to Work in NJ by NJBIZ in 2017 due to its collaborative, fast paced, and fun, thriving environment
- Full medical/dental/vision package, 401k retirement and financial wellness plans
- Generous vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Team lunch every Monday and a well-stocked kitchen full of snacks
- A free on-site gym facility
- Open, creative workspace located inside the historic site of NJ innovation, Bell Works
- Leadership identified as the 2017 Tech Innovator of the year and highlighted by Entrepreneur Magazine as builder of one of the most Entrepreneurial companies in America.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Vydia is an end-to-end platform that monetizes content and handles its own supply chain, distribution, data pipelines, complex rights management, and payments. Since its launch, the Inc. 500 video technology company has played a major role in amplifying multiple genres and further supporting the careers of Lil Pump, Post Malone, Jon Z, and Drake Bell. The company has established strategic partnerships with over 200 digital service providers and applications such as Spotify, Apple Music, TikTok, SoundCloud and networks YouTube, Vevo, BET, MTV, Music Choice, and Facebook. Vydia’s technology-first approach enables them to address the needs of the industry and proactively provide solutions with speed.