Vydia is seeking an experienced Project Manager that has a reputation for client retention by building strong consultative relationships. This person should be an intricately organized, self-motivated expert in supporting cross-team functionality and extremely entrepreneurial in spirit. This role requires impeccable communication skills as they will be working with many sectors of the business and a diverse array of creative client personalities. This full-time position reports to the VP of Content Management and is based at Vydia HQ in Holmdel, NJ.
Responsibilities for this role:
● Position will act as the single point-of-contact, assist with day-to-day management of clients/label accounts through Vydia’s platform, various digital service providers, content operations, and cross-functional processes throughout the company
● Serve as the Vydia platform expert for the client; perform video product demonstrations and familiarize new clients and/or their representatives on the various functions and features of the platform
● Prioritize the account content backlog and work with the Content Operations team to expedite distribution of tracks critical to the clients’ success
● Provide continuous, quality analysis of market conditions, content performance data, and internal business intelligence reports to optimize client label and artist account potential
● Work with clients to establish a planning process and set expected timelines for future content releases; maintain updated release schedules and obtain releases in a timely manner
● Work with the Creator Relations teams during the drafting of licensing agreements; communicate necessary client conditions with regard to platform features and functions to the Product Management team and manage the expectations of the client to avoid over-promising and under-delivering
● Field client requests and document underserved or unmet client business needs; relay the client request and acceptance criteria in a clear and concise manner to our Product Management team
● Coordinate with our Marketing team to make recommendations to labels and artists for marketing and promotional ideas based on market demographics, social media trends and activity, and industry trends and standards
● You have 2+ years of account/client management in the Music, Marketing/Advertising, Software or Internet industries
● Thorough understanding of current digital music distribution partners and industry’s best practices.
● A degree in Music or Entertainment Business Management is preferred but not required
● General understanding of video and audio monetization and IP-protection technology
● Genuine understanding and real passion for the Music and Entertainment industries; you enjoy multiple aspects of Pop culture and have a pulse on youth trends and new technology
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills, evident through a cover letter that explains what you bring to the table and why you want to work for Vydia
Reasons to work with us:
- As an Inc 500 Fastest Growing Company in America Vydia offers huge opportunities to grow with the company.
- Vydia was named a Best Place to Work in NJ by NJBIZ in 2017 due to its collaborative, fast paced, and fun, thriving environment
- Full medical/dental/vision package, 401k retirement and financial wellness plans
- Generous vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Team lunch every Monday and a well-stocked kitchen full of snacks
- A free on-site gym facility
- Open, creative workspace located inside the historic site of NJ innovation, Bell Works
- Leadership identified as the 2017 Tech Innovator of the year and highlighted by Entrepreneur Magazine as builder of one of the most Entrepreneurial companies in America.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Vydia is an end-to-end platform that monetizes content and handles its own supply chain, distribution, data pipelines, complex rights management, and payments. Since its launch, the Inc. 500 video technology company has played a major role in amplifying multiple genres and further supporting the careers of Lil Pump, Post Malone, Jon Z, and Drake Bell. The company has established strategic partnerships with over 200 digital service providers and applications such as Spotify, Apple Music, TikTok, SoundCloud and networks YouTube, Vevo, BET, MTV, Music Choice, and Facebook. Vydia’s technology-first approach enables them to address the needs of the industry and proactively provide solutions with speed.