Vydia’s Los Angeles, CA office is screening candidates for an Artist Relations Representative position to work with creators to cultivate and move their careers forward. We need a high-energy, outgoing person excited to work on personal branding for music and video artists, helping to gaining a following on social media and on commercial streaming services for music and online video. While this is not a traditional A&R representative position, we want the same type of dynamic personality to attract new and emerging online artists and musicians.
Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
• Prospect and develop new, exciting business relationships in the entertainment industry
• Understand each customer’s needs and deliver and exceptional customer experience
• Create awareness for the Company, focusing on the growth of our brand
• Develop a complete understanding of pricing and proposal templates
• Prospect record labels, digital media and/or entertainment companies in Vydia’s target market to identify and schedule meetings with decision makers
• Close new business opportunities through phone, online and personal meetings
• Work cross-functionally with marketing, legal, finance, operations and customer service teams to develop proposals that align with our clients’ needs and Vydia’s business goals
• 3-5 years’ internship or assistant experience in an A&R department, or with a talent or personal management agency
• Prior experience with street marketing, event/live performance planning or management, media relations or PR agency
• A passion for Pop culture and modern music and film, new and emerging musical artists and online video personalities, and sharp instincts for trends in youth culture and technology
• Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to relate and communicate with creative personalities as well as in a professional business setting
Reasons to work with us:
- As an Inc 500 Fastest Growing Company in America, Vydia offers huge opportunities to grow with the company.
- Vydia was named a Best Place to Work in NJ by NJBIZ in 2017 due to its collaborative, fast paced, and fun, thriving environment
- Full medical/dental/vision package, 401k retirement and financial wellness plans
- Generous vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Team lunch every Monday and a well-stocked kitchen full of snacks
- A free on-site gym facility
- Open, creative workspace located inside the historic site of NJ innovation, Bell Works
- Leadership identified as the 2017 Tech Innovator of the year and highlighted by Entrepreneur Magazine as builder of one of the most Entrepreneurial companies in America.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Vydia is an end-to-end platform that monetizes content and handles its own supply chain, distribution, data pipelines, complex rights management, and payments. Since its launch, the Inc. 500 video technology company has played a major role in amplifying multiple genres and further supporting the careers of Lil Pump, Post Malone, Jon Z, and Drake Bell. The company has established strategic partnerships with over 200 digital service providers and applications such as Spotify, Apple Music, TikTok, SoundCloud and networks YouTube, Vevo, BET, MTV, Music Choice, and Facebook. Vydia’s technology-first approach enables them to address the needs of the industry and proactively provide solutions with speed.