Video Distribution Associate
Vydia’s Content Operations Department oversees all media release functions including, but not limited to, video publishing and content deployment, partner network management, internal catalog management, and general quality control.
We are seeking a Video Distribution Associate to join our Holmdel, NJ office immediately. This position will report to the head of content operations and be responsible for supporting the day-to-day operations of the department. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of media distribution and delivery, experience in content editing, and a self-starting attitude. This position will offer significant opportunities to grow within the department and identify areas of specialization.
- Review submitted video content for quality and community standards, perform general Video file editing for compliance with partner networks
- Add closed captioning to content in a manner consistent with FCC and CVAA regulations, and with respect to the artist’s creative vision and style
- Perform any related tasks to partner network distribution and delivery, including review for production standards related to Vevo platform eligibility
- Miscellaneous B2B client administrative tasks
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 2-4 years of experience in the music or entertainment industries
- Prior experience in a professional video editing capacity
- Prior experience using YouTube’s CMS, Facebook’s Rights Manager, or any other rights-related content management system is a plus
- Experience with Adobe Premiere, Apple Final Cut Pro X, or MacCaption a plus
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, especially Microsoft Excel
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; ability to adapt to working under constantly changing priorities
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills required to optimize interactions both internally and externally
Reasons to work with us:
- As an Inc 500 Fastest Growing Company in America Vydia offers huge opportunities to grow with the company.
- Vydia was named a Best Place to Work in NJ by NJBIZ in 2017 due to its collaborative, fast-paced, and fun, thriving environment
- Full medical/dental/vision package
- Generous vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Team breakfast every Monday and a well-stocked kitchen full of snacks
- An on-site gym facility
- Open, creative workspace located inside the historic site of NJ innovation, Bell Works
- Leadership identified as the 2017 Tech Innovator of the year and highlighted by Entrepreneur Magazine as builder of one of the most Entrepreneurial companies in America.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Vydia (vydia.com) is a fast growing, Inc. 500 technology company that has built a premiere platform for the exploding video content industry. Our solutions empower music creators to easily distribute, manage, and optimize their video and audio content through one centralized platform. The company is viewed as one of the leaders in the space as evidenced by strategic partnerships and integrations with Vevo, YouTube, Facebook, Spotify, Apple, Dailymotion and several more. The vision of the company is to disrupt the entertainment industry through automation, data, and artificial intelligence that helps both creators and the next generation of music distribution. Vydia is constantly evolving and has attracted more than 200,000 musicians, influencers, and brands worldwide. The company has recently completed Series A financing, poising it to continue the exponential growth it has achieved since its inception.