Vydia is looking for a Marketing Associate for our Los Angeles office with experience crafting and delivering creative, strategic marketing materials for the music or online content distribution industries, with an upbeat dedication to excellence. Our system helps nurture the careers of Online Content Creators by assisting their distribution efforts, protecting their digital rights, and managing their revenue across such platforms as YouTube, Vevo, Dailymotion, and Spotify. You can be a part of that process, in addition to helping them engage with their social media following while promoting the Vydia brand.
If you are the right fit for this role it means you have demonstrated experience with branding, marketing channel coordination, or conceptualization and execution. You will work closely with the product and technology teams to help conceptualize and document initiatives and improvements that increase marketing value. The person hired for this job will be able to present a combination of creative skills, analytical thought process and digital marketing experience.
Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Content Creation (video/photo/blog or press release)
- Social Media Management - taking the reins of a client's YouTube channel or IG account to curate content and build visibility
- Newsletter and other written promotion creation/distribution
- PR acquisition, drafting and editing
- Event Planning and Management
- Customer relationship development, documenting case studies and testimonials
- 3-5 years’ experience marketing for the recording or streaming music industries, or artist management services
- Prior experience creating, editing or producing audio, visual or written marketing materials
- Prior experience executing social marketing campaigns or running corporate social accounts
- Strong written, verbal and face-to-face interpersonal communication skills
- Genuine interest in modern music, film, TV, online media and Pop culture
Reasons to work with us:
- As an Inc 500 Fastest Growing Company in America Vydia offers huge opportunities to grow with the company.
- Vydia was named a Best Place to Work in NJ by NJBIZ in 2017 due to its collaborative, fast-paced, and fun, thriving environment
- Full medical/dental/vision package
- Generous vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Team breakfast every Monday and a well-stocked kitchen full of snacks
- An on-site gym facility and team yoga on Thursdays
- Open, creative workspace located inside the historic site of NJ innovation, Bell Works
- Leadership identified as the 2017 Tech Innovator of the year and highlighted by Entrepreneur Magazine as builder of one of the most Entrepreneurial companies in America.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Vydia (vydia.com) is a fast growing, Inc. 500 technology company that has built a premiere platform for the exploding video content industry. Our solutions empower music creators to easily distribute, manage, and optimize their video and audio content through one centralized platform. The company is viewed as one of the leaders in the space as evidenced by strategic partnerships and integrations with Vevo, YouTube, Facebook, Spotify, Apple, Dailymotion and several more. The vision of the company is to disrupt the entertainment industry through automation, data, and artificial intelligence that helps both creators and the next generation of music distribution. Vydia is constantly evolving and has attracted more than 200,000 musicians, influencers, and brands worldwide. The company has recently completed Series A financing, poising it to continue the exponential growth it has achieved since its inception.