Vydia is seeking additional staff to fill needs in support roles as we expand our roster of clients. Our platform is a tool for online content creators to manage the business of publishing, distributing, and generating income with their music and videos on streaming media services worldwide. We work with thousands of independent artists, as well as indie record labels and talent management agencies.
The Market Research Assistant will perform basic research using specific search parameters and process the data to provide an understanding of Vydia’s market landscape. This information will be used to assist in product development decisions and will influence the way we position ourselves to clients, and to identify potential new sales opportunities.
· Researches artist information with respect to label affiliation, distribution model, and genre
· Independently discerns between similarly named artists and affiliated collaborators/producers
· Accurately compiles data summarizing artist profiles
· Compiles data related to competitors’ products such as pricing, sales, and marketing or distribution methodology
· Summarizes data and makes daily reports based on search results
· Performs other related duties as assigned
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
· Superior research and analytical skills
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
· High School diploma required; some related research or marketing experience preferred
Reasons to work with us:
- As an Inc 500 Fastest Growing Company in America Vydia offers huge opportunities to grow with the company.
- Vydia was named a Best Place to Work in NJ by NJBIZ in 2017 due to its collaborative, fast-paced, and fun, thriving environment
- Team lunch every Monday and a well-stocked kitchen full of snacks
- Open, creative workspace located inside the historic site of NJ innovation, Bell Works
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Vydia (vydia.com) is a fast growing, Inc. 500 technology company that has built a premiere platform for the exploding video content industry. Our solutions empower music creators to easily distribute, manage, and optimize their video and audio content through one centralized platform. The company is viewed as one of the leaders in the space as evidenced by strategic partnerships and integrations with Vevo, YouTube, Facebook, Spotify, Apple, Dailymotion and several more. The vision of the company is to disrupt the entertainment industry through automation, data, and artificial intelligence that helps both creators and the next generation of music distribution. Vydia is constantly evolving and has attracted more than 200,000 musicians, influencers, and brands worldwide. The company has recently completed Series A financing, poising it to continue the exponential growth it has achieved since its inception.