The Vydia platform is a tool for online content creators to manage the business of publishing, distributing, and generating income with their music and videos on streaming media services worldwide. We work with thousands of independent artists, as well as indie record labels and talent management agencies. As we expand our roster of clients, we need additional staff to fill needs in support roles such as our Content Operations team.
The Data Entry Operator will retrieve and transfer files and metadata from an online content management system. After reviewing all of the available items to ensure a complete transfer, the Operator will upload the files and populate corresponding meta-data fields into our proprietary content platform, ready for distribution to destinations such as iTunes/Apple Music, Spotify, YouTube, Amazon, and other On-Demand streaming channels.
· Retrieves source files and metadata and review to ensure complete information transfer
· Verifies and logs the receipt of data and notes any missing information for later follow-up
· Uploads retrieved files and populates meta-data fields with corresponding tags and information
· Resolves minor processing problems; seeks assistance from supervisor or other appropriate staff for issues beyond immediate expertise
· Maintains confidentiality of sensitive information
· Performs other related duties as assigned
· Excellent and precise data entry and typing skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software
· Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Ability to keep information confidential
· High school diploma or equivalent required
· Some data entry experience preferred
Reasons to work with us:
- As an Inc 500 Fastest Growing Company in America Vydia offers huge opportunities to grow with the company.
- Vydia was named a Best Place to Work in NJ by NJBIZ in 2017 due to its collaborative, fast-paced, and fun, thriving environment
- Team lunch every Monday and a well-stocked kitchen full of snacks
- Open, creative workspace located inside the historic site of NJ innovation, Bell Works
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Vydia (vydia.com) is a fast growing, Inc. 500 technology company that has built a premiere platform for the exploding video content industry. Our solutions empower music creators to easily distribute, manage, and optimize their video and audio content through one centralized platform. The company is viewed as one of the leaders in the space as evidenced by strategic partnerships and integrations with Vevo, YouTube, Facebook, Spotify, Apple, Dailymotion and several more. The vision of the company is to disrupt the entertainment industry through automation, data, and artificial intelligence that helps both creators and the next generation of music distribution. Vydia is constantly evolving and has attracted more than 200,000 musicians, influencers, and brands worldwide. The company has recently completed Series A financing, poising it to continue the exponential growth it has achieved since its inception.