We are looking for an experienced Laravel/PHP API Developer to join our tech team. You will be responsible primarily for handling back-end, and to a lesser degree, front-end development.
If you have excellent coding skills and a passion for developing cleanly written Laravel applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. As a Laravel developer, you’ll work closely with our VP of Engineering to ensure agile projects are completed on time with high quality.
Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable Laravel applications to meet our company’s needs.
· Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
· Write clean, test driven, easily maintainable, modular code
· Troubleshoot and debug applications
· Perform UI/backend tests to optimize performance
· Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
· Collaborate with front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
· Gather and address technical and design requirements
· Build reusable code and libraries for future use
· Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
· Follow emerging technologies
· Integrate and maintain various API connections
· Fluent in English
· Proven work experience as a Laravel 5+ developer
· Experience with API development
· Work experience with Vue JS a plus
· Linux console skills
· Familiarity with AWS
· In-depth understanding of the entire development process (design, development, QA, deployment)
· Excellent analytical and time management skills
· Teamwork skills with a resourceful problem-solving attitude
· Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process