Make your mark on the hottest technology in games and entertainment: Virtual Reality. Vreal is building a new way to share and stream games in VR and we need great people like you to join our team.
What everyone at Vreal shares
- You love solving problems that no one else has before.
- You enjoy learning new skills.
- You are self motivated and don’t need to be micromanaged to get things done.
- You have a positive attitude and don’t take feedback defensively.
- You love video games/VR and have a passion for gaming culture.
- You’re ready to share your ideas and make an impact on an emerging technology.
- Create user interaction design systems, UX flow diagrams, and user interface designs for Vreal’s VR product.
- Brainstorm ideas and create prototypes to help find creative solutions. Work with Product and Dev to translate that into an implemented design that can be A/B tested.
- Create UX wireframes, flows, and prototypes for Vreal’s desktop app.
- Work with a cross-discipline team to gather stakeholder goals and feedback, and integrate into design iteration.
- Participate in user studies and UX research to help refine and fine-tune the apps towards product goals.
- Drive product from concept, design, beta test to launch.
- 5+ years of experience in UX Design.
- Must have ability to create visual/functional prototypes in Unity to test design ideas.
- Portfolio of work showcasing samples of interaction design (must have examples of Unity UX work).
- Ability to create a spec and wireframes for desktop apps, and sketches or other methods of flow demonstration for VR.
- Strong visual design skills; ability to develop and iterate on cohesive aesthetic designs.
- Strong communication skills.
Vreal is the first platform for Virtual Reality game streaming and discovery. We are creators, gamers, and innovators, building the future of social VR platforms for the gaming generation. We grew up reading about virtual reality, and we are fortunate to be creating something together that most are still dreaming about.
Vreal offers an extensive benefits package including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Unlimited PTO/Vacation time
- Flexible work hours
- Commuter benefits through WageWorks
Vreal Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Individual applicants only please. We are unable to sponsor employment visas for this position. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.