Make your mark on the hottest technology in games and entertainment: Virtual Reality. Vreal is building a new way to share and stream games in VR, and we need great people like you to join our team.
What we are seeking
- You love solving problems that no one else has before.
- You enjoy learning new skills.
- You are a self motivated and don’t need to be micromanaged to get things done.
- You have a positive attitude and don’t take feedback defensively.
- You love video games/VR and have a passion for gaming culture.
- You’re ready to share your ideas and make an impact on an emerging technology.
- Experienced in Unreal and Unity game engines
- 8+ years of professional software development experience
- 2+ shipped products
- Expert in C/C++. Fluent in C#. Strong familiarity with a variety of languages, both high and low-level
- Computer Science degree or equivalent experience
Vreal is the first platform for Virtual Reality game streaming and discovery. We are creators, gamers, and innovators, building the future of social VR platforms for the gaming generation. We grew up reading about virtual reality, and we are fortunate to be creating something together that most are still dreaming about.
Vreal offers an extensive benefits package including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Unlimited PTO/Vacation time
- Flexible work hours
- Commuter benefits through WageWorks
Vreal Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Individual applicants only please. We are unable to sponsor employment visas for this position. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.