Voxpopme is the leading enterprise SaaS solution for video feedback capture and analytics. Our SaaS platform helps brands to see the people behind the data, driving customer-centric decisions through engaging video feedback and storytelling.
Over the last 4 years, we have begun to significantly disrupt the market research and customer experience industries. Our fast-paced approach has led to us doubling revenue year over year, and opening offices across the US, Australia and most recently, our second UK office in London.
If you want the excitement of working with some of the world's leading brands, in a high energy results focused environment and stability of an established company, then keep reading.
Due to this exciting rapid growth, we are looking to hire a high-performing Sales Director to focus on our VideoCX prospects and clients and help us meet our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
With a proven track record, impressive client handling skills and a strategic approach, you will be responsible for developing and executing key sales strategies, tactics and action plans required to achieve your financial targets.
Objectives of this Role:
- Build and maintain lasting relationships with VideoCX clients and partners by understanding focus and needs, and anticipating them in advance.
- Coordinate internal and external resources to expedite workflow
- Manage communication between upper management and employees
- Stay current with industry trends and best practices
- Oversee and achieve organizational goals while upholding a firm dedication to providing an exceptional best customer experience.
- Reporting to the VP of our VideoCX business unit, you will take ownership of developing a strategic sales plan to expand the VideoCX customer base.
- Own and plan the entire end-to-end sales cycle, from qualification to closed deal.
- Own, achieve (and plan to exceed!) annual sales targets across your accounts.
- Take a consultative approach to clients, to understand their business needs and objectives.
- Support and solve problems for clients by understanding and exceeding their expectations
- Illustrate the value of products and services to create growth opportunities; compile and analyze data to identify trends
- Participate in brainstorming, office activities, staff meetings and client meetings, researching and assisting with program development for existing clients and new prospects
- Perform prospecting activities such as cold calling, attending industry events and networking
- Follow up with clients regularly to ensure needs are being met and identify new growth opportunities.
- Maintain Salesforce database of clients, prospects, partners, and vendors
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Effectively communicate the VideoCX value proposition through proposals, demonstrations, and presentations.
- Work effectively with the worldwide Voxpopme teams to support our global growth.
Skills and Professional Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in a related space (ie. CX, Market Research, Analytics, Business Intelligence, CRM, other). Experience in an enterprise sales role leading the cycle.
- Ability to manage multiple accounts while seeking new opportunities.
- Ability to understand client needs, and negotiate costs and services.
- Experience sales cycles with articulated examples and proof points preferred but not required. Experience with a company in the same space is a plus.
- Presentation experience.
- Experience contributing to proposals and RFP’s preferred.
- Proficiency in Google Applications and Salesforce software, with the aptitude to learn systems.
- Willingness to travel as needed to meet with clients and prospects.
- Experience developing internal processes.
- Leadership - Strong leader with the ability to motivate, inspire and lead an international team.
- Communication - Proven ability to work across departments to enlist cooperation and compliance from various departments within the enterprise.
Accountability - Team player with strong sense of accountability and loyalty who is willing to do what it takes to get the job done on time and to the highest professional standards.