Voxpopme is the leading enterprise SaaS solution for video feedback capture and analytics, our SaaS platform helps brands to see the people behind the data, driving customer-centric decisions through engaging video feedback and storytelling.
Over the last 4 years we have begun to significantly disrupt the market research and customer experience industries. Our fast paced approach has led to us doubling revenue year over year, and opening offices across the US, Australia and most recently, our second UK office in London.
If you want the excitement of working with some of the world's leading brands, a fast paced environment and stability of an established company, then keep reading.
The Sales Executive will based in our Birmingham office and will report to the Inside Sales Director (based in the US), taking ownership of demand generation and driving the sales funnel for EMEA and APAC regions. We work with the world's leading agencies like Kantar and Nielsen, cutting-edge software partners like Zappistore, Gutcheck and FueCycle and amazing brands like eBay, Channel 5, Sony Music and Tesco.
You will need to be self-motivated, passionate, high performing and enjoy working in an exciting startup environment. Some market research industry experience preferred but we do offer a comprehensive training program.
- You will work closely with the Sales, Marketing and Customer Success teams to produce and promote messaging to develop new client opportunities
- Using various online prospecting tools like LinkedIn and Zoom, you will find and add prospects to our CRM, and target with outbound sales follow up
- Utilizing conference attendee lists you will generate new prospect meetings for the sales team at tradeshows and events throughout EMEA and APAC
- Develop new business opportunities through engaging outreach programmes
- Monitor and track potential client progress through our sales and marketing funnel and follow up as appropriate
- Prepare and analyse monthly pipeline reports and dashboards in Salesforce.
- Own, achieve (and plan to exceed!) monthly meeting targets
- Support the US Inside Sales team when needed
- Self-motivated hunter and agile thinker
- Detailed understanding of sales/lead nurturing funnel best practices
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels, including executive and C-level. .
- Able to produce sales pipeline reports
- Excellent and creative verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record of building strong prospect and client relationships
- Previous experience in lead gen for market research preferred (not required)
- Previous experience with Pardot and/or Salesforce preferred (not required)