Video is the most powerful way for customers to provide real, human feedback. It’s deep in meaning, rich in context and emotionally engaging, which is why it is becoming such an import element of Market Research and Customer Experience.
Voxpopme is the market leading provider of video feedback capture and analytics, our video technology helps brands to see the people behind the data, driving customer-centric decisions through engaging video research.
We have seen some truly amazing growth over the last 4 years. Our disruptive, innovative and fast paced approach to the industry has lead to us doubling revenue year on year, and opening offices across the US, Australia and most recently, our second UK office in London.
We are always looking for great people who want to grow in a fast paced and dynamic organization.
We currently have an opportunity for a Strategic Account Director to join our US team.
Voxpopme’s client base falls into three primary categories - brands, agencies and partners. What we have learned is that our Brand clients, by virtue of owning the research budget, offer a unique opportunity for us to speak directly with decision makers articulating the value proposition for integrating video storytelling across a variety of research areas.
In addition, with brands becoming strong advocates for this value, it will become imperative for others on the their agency and partner rosters to be including Voxpopme in their proposals & programs.
As a Strategic Key Account Director, you'll be responsible for leading the day to day relationship building and expansion for those accounts designated as strategically important to the company. These currently include brands in the Technology, FMCG, Telecom & Retail sectors.
This expansion includes growth within the existing business, bringing to life use cases within different research areas and disciplines as well as new business segments such as Shopper Insights, Customer Experience, etc.
- Quickly develop strong relationships with known key stakeholders. Gain a thorough understanding of their current business issues and programs in order to identify where we can go deeper, i.e. more of the same work as well as wider - opportunities for expansion.
- Be a subject matter expert in the area of video storytelling. Understand the business issue and have the research acumen to design and deliver research to help address or support the insights from that research through video
- Be an apostle for video storytelling within the organization by presenting our capabilities and use cases as well presenting results from the research.
- Leverage internal resources in research, project management and technology to ensure client satisfaction and project delight. Provide smooth transitions to internal teams on through effective internal communications
- Provide profitable pricing based on the scope of the research
- Back-up the Voxpopme sales team by providing research design support to the sales and client service team for complex calls and proposals
- Attendance at industry events
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of work experience in research and account account management with a proven track record for account acceleration and growth
- Strong knowledge of research design and the role different areas of research play in supporting brands (i.e. innovation, tracking, ad testing, etc.)
- Willing to travel regularly for face to face client meetings.
- High degree of enthusiasm for growing accounts
- Team player with the ability to foster internal and client relationships
- Self motivated and results driven
- Excellent and engaging communication skills in English.