Voxpopme is the leading enterprise SaaS solution for video feedback capture and analytics, our SaaS platform helps brands to see the people behind the data, driving customer-centric decisions through engaging video feedback and storytelling.
Over the last 4 years we have begun to significantly disrupt the market research and customer experience industries. Our fast paced approach has led to us doubling revenue year over year, and opening offices across the US, Australia and most recently, our second UK office in London.
If you want the excitement of working with some of the world's leading brands, a fast paced environment and stability of an established company, then keep reading.
The Sales Executive may be home-based, and will report to the Inside Sales Director (based in the US), taking ownership of demand generation and driving the sales funnel for EMEA and APAC regions. We work with the world's leading agencies like Kantar and Nielsen, cutting-edge software partners like Zappistore, Gutcheck and FueCycle and amazing brands like eBay, Channel 5, Sony Music and Tesco.
You will need to be self-motivated, passionate, high performing and enjoy working in an exciting startup environment. Some market research industry experience preferred but we do offer a comprehensive training program.
- You will work closely with the Sales, Marketing and Customer Success teams to produce and promote messaging to develop new client opportunities
- Develop new qualified sales opportunities through engaging outreach programmes
- Work closely with our Enterprise sales team to consider target verticals/ opportunities
- Using various online prospecting tools like LinkedIn and Zoom, you will find and add prospects to our CRM, and target with outbound sales follow up
- Monitor and track potential client progress through our sales and marketing funnel and follow up as appropriate
- Prepare and analyse monthly pipeline reports and dashboards in Salesforce.
- Own, achieve (and plan to exceed!) monthly meeting targets
- Self-motivated hunter and agile thinker
- Detailed understanding of sales/lead nurturing funnel best practices
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels, including executive and C-level.
- Able to produce sales pipeline reports
- Excellent and creative verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record of building strong prospect and client relationships
- Previous experience in lead gen withing software/ enterprise sales
- Previous experience in lead gen for market research preferred (not required)
- Previous experience with Pardot and/or Salesforce preferred (not required)
What will you receive in return?
Along with a competitive salary and benefits package, you will also have the following as part of your day to day role:
Support and Encouragement - We are passionate about our staff and want to ensure they have all the tools and resources they need. This includes having an open and transparent culture where employees are encouraged to use their initiative alongside the expertise of the rest of the business. Bespoke L&D programmes allow you to carve out your own career path to reach your full potential.
Work-life Balance - We take the health and wellbeing of our staff seriously. With this comes the ability to request flexible working, policies such as enhanced maternity and parental leave, annual leave, and a dedicated HR department for guidance on matters that are important to you. We also hold regular team outings throughout the year with employees from across our global offices often joining us.