Video is the most powerful way for customers to provide real, human feedback. It’s deep in meaning, rich in context and emotionally engaging, which is why it is becoming such an import element of Market Research and Customer Experience.
Voxpopme is the market leading provider of video feedback capture and analytics. Our video technology helps brands to see the people behind the data, driving customer-centric decisions through engaging video research.
We have experienced some truly amazing growth over the last four years. Our disruptive, innovative and fast-paced approach has seen us double revenue year on year and open offices across North America, Australia and most recently, our second UK office in London.
We are always looking for great people who want to grow in a fast-paced and dynamic organisation.
Due to this exciting rapid growth, we are looking to hire a high-performing Business Development Manager to help us meet our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives within the US.
With a proven track record, impressive client handling skills and a strategic approach, you will be responsible for developing and executing key sales strategies, tactics and action plans required to achieve your financial targets.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reporting to the CRO you will take ownership of developing a strategic sales plan to expand Voxpopme's US customer base
- Own, achieve (and plan to exceed!) annual sales targets across your accounts
- Take a consultative approach to clients, to understand their business needs and objectives
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Effectively communicate the Voxpopme value proposition through proposals, demonstrations and presentations
- Work effectively with the worldwide Voxpopme teams to support our global growth
- Self-motivated sales exec and agile thinker
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels, including executive and C-level
- Able to drive the sales process from plan to close
- A proven track record in selling technology, voice of customer or market research services would be an advantage
- Excellent negotiation, verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrable experience in developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
Salary: Competitive salary based on experience