Insurance Program Development Associate
Business insurance is failing the modern founder. Brokers are selling the same old, bloated policies. At Vouch, we’re fixing insurance for startups and founders with Insurance-as-a-Service; the first comprehensive commercial insurance that integrates with business tools.
Vouch is a new technology-first insurance provider, backed by an eight-figure seed round from world-class investors. Like Stripe for payments, Gusto for payroll and benefits, and Xero for accounting, Vouch aims to create the go-to risk management and business insurance platform for founders and the companies they’re building.
To deliver on this exciting category-defining product we are seeking creative and innovative insurance professionals to expand our insurance expertise.
As a member of the insurance operations team, you will play an integral role in technical product development, implementation and cultivating innovative solutions. You will be responsible for delivering first-of-its-kind insurance solutions to support our category-defining products. Including both new products, new geographies as well as changes or additions to existing product.
Specific activities may include:
- Identify, assess and build new insurance products and programs
- Collaborate with the Product and Sales Team in the ideation of new product offerings
- Assist Director of Insurance Program Development by recommending changes to products that contributes to growth, sustainability and sets us apart
- Partner with the Actuarial, Compliance and Legal teams in the development and implementation of new products
- Support the Sales team by developing internal training, topic papers, coverage overviews, etc.
- Conduct market and product research including reviewing and analyzing competitor filings
- Adept at bringing creative insurance product ideas to solve ambiguous problems
- Exceptional communication skills, with an emphasis on real-time interaction, either written or verbal
- A strong ambition and excitement to focus on the customer, technology startups
- 4+ years of experience in insurance, commercial P&C experience
- Experience with working across multiple product lines in multiple states
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Exposure to early-stage startups and/or high growth environments preferred
Vouch is proudly an equal opportunity employer and celebrates the diversity of it’s growing team.