Insurance... sounds slow, old-fashioned, and unexciting. Exactly. Insurance is broken, and it's failing fast-moving, innovative startups.
Vouch is a new, technology-first insurance company, backed with $70M in funding from world-class investors. Like Stripe for payments or Brex for credit cards, Vouch is creating the go-to business insurance for startups.
We're doing this by making insurance fast, responsive, and focused on our customer - startup founders. Instead of printed PDF applications and week-long waits, Vouch is building new technology to solve real problems, writing policies that actually cover relevant startup scenarios, and designing simple experiences in an otherwise frustrating industry.
As an early member of the Business Development team, you will be responsible for cultivation, implementation, and ongoing relationship building with our roster of partners. This will be a key position building Vouch’s presence across the startup landscape.
- Point of contact with key national and local partners across multiple regions
- Orchestrate onboarding, and continuous improvement, of individual partnerships with internal/external colleagues
- Develop in-depth analysis of partnership opportunities in new markets/sectors
- Represent Vouch at key industry events locally and nationally
- Create memorable experiences that represent the Vouch brand with partners
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in VC, consulting, banking, marketing, or partnerships roles
- Background in managing deep relationships across multiple stakeholders
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Dependable, positive and detail-oriented with excellent follow-through skills
- Able to deal well with ambiguity and maintain composure in complex situations
Nice to have:
- Exposure to and passion for early-stage startups and/or high growth environments
- A background in insurance or other regulated categories
- Relationships with potential partners/customers in key markets
Vouch is proudly an equal opportunity employer and celebrates the diversity of it’s growing team.