Business insurance is failing the modern founder. Brokers are selling the same old policies. At Vouch, we’re fixing insurance and risk solutions for startups and founders with tailored insurance designed for technology startups. With new and innovative ideas, we are delivering the right insurance and risk solutions for our customers.
Vouch is a new technology-first insurance provider, backed by an eight-figure seed round from world-class investors. Like Stripe for payments, Gusto for payroll and benefits, Vouch is creating the go-to risk management and insurance platform for founders and the companies they’re building.
To deliver on this exciting category-defining product we are seeking creative and innovative insurance professionals to expand our insurance expertise.
As a member of the insurance operations team, you will play an integral role in our claims operations. You will be responsible for delivering innovative claims practices, procedures and a customer claim’s experience that aligns to our mission of crafting the best insurance for those building the future.
Specific activities and responsibilities may include:
- Ensure alignment of claim’s practices with Vouch’s mission
- Develop and coordinate claim’s training for adjusters
- Develop and implement practices to monitor claim’s service levels, leakage, and large loss claims and adjust claim practices accordingly
- Manage any third party partners in alignment with the Vouch mission and claim’s practices
- Working with compliance, ensure claims practices are compliant
- Develop, implement and continuously improve the FNOL process
- Provide claim’s domain expertise to Vouch’s software engineers to automate parts of the claim’s process
- Develop and manage the Vouch claim’s advocacy process
- Develop, manage and monitor claims audits and adjust practices accordingly
- Work closely with the Business Development team to understand target customer needs and feedback and adjust claims’ practices accordingly
Vouch is proudly an equal opportunity employer and celebrates the diversity of it’s growing team.