Insurance... sounds slow, old-fashioned, and unexciting. Exactly. Insurance is broken, and it's failing fast-moving, innovative startups.
Vouch is a new, technology-first insurance company, backed with $70 million in funding from world-class investors. Like Stripe for payments or Brex for credit cards, Vouch is creating the go-to business insurance for startups.
We're doing this by making insurance fast, responsive, and focused on our customer - startup founders. Instead of printed PDF applications and week-long waits, Vouch is building new technology to solve real problems, writing policies that actually cover relevant startup scenarios, and designing simple experiences in an otherwise frustrating industry.
We're looking for our first full-time Technical Recruiter to help us build a world-class team. This position will focus primarily on technical roles but will also recruit for roles across the business depending on business need. This is a full-cycle recruiting position and will have a heavy emphasis on sourcing, prospecting, and closing candidates. This role reports to the People Lead and will have growth opportunities as Vouch scales.
Here's what you'll do:
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process with a heavy emphasis on sourcing technical talent using primarily online sourcing tools
- Plan and execute recruiting events and campaigns that attract top talent
- Use data to improve our recruiting process and reduce time to hire
- Research, select and implement new ATS system
- Partner closely with technical leadership team to deeply understand team and hiring goals
Here's what we're looking for:
- 3+ years of overall work experience with 2+ years of technical recruiting experience
- Experience working in high growth startup environments
- Success record of high volume sourcing and consistently achieving hiring goals
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Experience partnering closely with hiring managers to consistently improve the hiring process
- Working knowledge of Lever, Greenhouse, or similar ATS
Vouch is proudly an equal opportunity employer and celebrates the diversity of it’s growing team.