Insurance... sounds slow, old-fashioned, and unexciting. Exactly. Insurance is broken, and it's failing fast-moving, innovative startups.
Vouch is a new, technology-first insurance company, backed with $70M in funding from world-class investors. Like Stripe for payments or Brex for credit cards, Vouch is creating the go-to business insurance for startups.
We're doing this by making insurance fast, responsive, and focused on our customer - startup founders. Instead of printed PDF applications and week-long waits, Vouch is building new technology to solve real problems, writing policies that actually cover relevant startup scenarios, and designing simple experiences in an otherwise frustrating industry.
As an Engineering Manager, you will lead a team of engineers and coordinate with other stakeholders at the company to drive the engineering roadmap for your team. You will take full responsibility for the quality, efficiency, and reliability of your team’s production and will be responsible for your team’s overall delivery. You will also be responsible for contributing code alongside your team.
- 7+ years experience as an engineer
- 3+ years experience as an engineering manager
- Significant experience leading projects through completion
- Experience acting as a hiring manager and partnering with recruiting to meet hiring goals
- Experience working with business stakeholders to understand business requirements and build thoughtful solutions
- Exceptional organizational, communication and leadership skills
Vouch is proudly an equal opportunity employer and celebrates the diversity of it’s growing team.