Business insurance is failing the modern founder. Brokers are selling the same old, bloated policies. At Vouch, we’re fixing insurance for startups and founders with Insurance-as-a-Service -- the first comprehensive commercial insurance programs that integrate with business tools and scale as companies grow.
Vouch is a new technology-first insurance provider, backed by eight-figures of equity capital from world-class investors. Like Stripe for payments or Gusto for payroll and benefits, Vouch aims to create the go-to risk management and business insurance platform for founders and the companies they’re building.
Vouch is looking for senior software engineers to join our team. You will have the opportunity to quickly contribute critical code and help to shape fundamental aspects of our codebase and engineering culture.
- 5+ years development experience
- Proficient using Ruby
- Experience in Postgres or another transactional, relational database system, as well as ability to design schemas.
- Exceptional communication skills. You can effectively talk (and listen) to engineers, designers, executives, and other stakeholders.
- Experience with web development best practices such as A/B testing, TDD, code reviews etc.
Nice to haves:
- Experience with HashiCorp tools (Consul, Vault, and Terraform)
- Polyglot programmer comfortable developing in different programming languages
- Understanding of event based systems, message queues, immutable database design
- TypeScript and/or ECMAScript 6 (ES6)
Vouch is proudly an equal opportunity employer and celebrates the diversity of it’s growing team.