Insurance... sounds slow, old-fashioned, and unexciting. Exactly. Insurance is broken, and it's failing fast-moving, innovative startups.
Vouch is a new, technology-first insurance company, backed with $24.5M in funding from world-class investors. Like Stripe for payments or Brex for credit cards, Vouch is creating the go-to business insurance for startups.
We're doing this by making insurance fast, responsive, and focused on our customer - startup founders. Instead of printed PDF applications and week-long waits, Vouch is building new technology to solve real problems, writing policies that actually cover relevant startup scenarios, and designing simple experiences in an otherwise frustrating industry.
As the first member of the Field Marketing team, you will be responsible for coordinating memorable experiences that build enduring relationships with Vouch’s clients and business partners. This position will help define Vouch’s field marketing and events strategy, and will be a key position building Vouch’s brand across the country.
- Partner with Business Development and Marketing to manage national events calendar with early stage startups and business partners
- Create memorable experiences that represent the Vouch brand
- Own event vision, logistics, and across dozens of proprietary events annually
- Coordinate with vendors and business partners on Vouch owned, co-branded, and third party events
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field
- 2+ years of experience managing, coordinating, and executing on multiple events at various scales simultaneously
- Process-oriented and details-focused
- Very strong communication and organizational skills
- Dependable, positive and detail-oriented with excellent follow-through skills
- Able to deal well with ambiguity and maintain composure in complex situations
Nice to have:
- Exposure to and passion for early-stage startups and/or high growth environments
- Experience working in regulated fields (financial service, insurance, health care, etc)
- Relationships with vendors in key markets
Vouch is proudly an equal opportunity employer and celebrates the diversity of it’s growing team.