Insurance... sounds slow, old-fashioned, and unexciting. Exactly. Insurance is broken, and it's failing fast-moving, innovative startups.
Vouch is a new, technology-first insurance company, backed with $24.5M in funding from world-class investors. Like Stripe for payments or Brex for credit cards, Vouch is creating the go-to business insurance for startups.
We're doing this by making insurance fast, responsive, and focused on our customer - startup founders. Instead of printed PDF applications and week-long waits, Vouch is building new technology to solve real problems, writing policies that actually cover relevant startup scenarios, and designing simple experiences in an otherwise frustrating industry.
As a Product Manager, you’ll own the end-to-end customer experience for our product. In this role, you will have the freedom to run with product ideas and work with all Vouch teams to ensure we are building a cutting edge and innovative product that meets the needs of our customers.
- Strategize, develop and drive a growth-focused product roadmap
- Own and deliver complex features and new products
- Establish goals and KPIs for products and features
- Lead experimentation through A/B tests to improve product performance and conversion rates
- Clearly communicate product plans, benefits and results to internal stakeholders
- Monitor and measure launched products and use learnings to drive product roadmap
- 3+ years of Product Management experience
- Ability to build product from the ground up
- Strong AB testing experience
- Comfortable working with and explaining concepts to non-technical teams
- A strong technical acumen
- Experience building world-class products
Vouch is proudly an equal opportunity employer and celebrates the diversity of its growing team.