Business insurance is failing the modern founder. Brokers are selling the same old policies. At Vouch, we’re fixing insurance and risk solutions for startups and founders with tailored insurance designed for technology startups. With new and innovative ideas, we are delivering the right insurance and risk solutions for our customers.
Vouch is a new technology-first insurance provider, backed by an eight-figure seed round from world-class investors. Like Stripe for payments, Gusto for payroll and benefits, Vouch is creating the go-to risk management and insurance platform for founders and the companies they’re building.
Vouch is looking for a Special Projects Lead to help our CEO and senior leadership team manage complex strategic opportunities for the business. The role will entail a mix of corporate and business development, market analysis, product/program development and general management work.
- 3+ years work experience in fast-paced and analytical work environments such as strategy consulting, investment banking, private equity and/or corporate strategy
- Strong quantitative analytical skills
- Proven ability to track, prioritize, and drive high volumes of concurrent projects
- Entrepreneurial with a high tolerance for ambiguity and complexity
- Strong work ethic and pride of ownership
- Experience with planning and leading strategic initiatives
- Track record of effectively interacting with senior management
Nice to have:
- Quantitative undergraduate degree; MBA or other similar education
- Experience in advanced statistical modeling and languages (i.e. R and/or Python)
- Experience in technology, insurance and/or financial services industries
- Experience with a high growth company or start-up
Vouch is proudly an equal opportunity employer and celebrates the diversity of it’s growing team.