Business insurance is failing the modern founder. Brokers are selling the same old policies. At Vouch, we’re fixing insurance and risk solutions for startups and founders with tailored insurance designed for technology startups. With new and innovative ideas, we are delivering the right insurance and risk solutions for our customers.
Vouch is a new technology-first insurance provider, backed by $70M from Y Combinator, Ribbit Capital, SVB and Index Ventures. Like Stripe for payments, Gusto for payroll and benefits, Vouch is creating the go-to risk management and insurance platform for founders and the companies they’re building.
Vouch is looking for a Business Operations Manager to help our senior leadership team manage complex strategic opportunities for the business. Our newly-established team leads mission critical, cross-functional efforts, deliver objective analysis and insights, and execute on strategic initiatives for the company; you’ll partner with the Head of BizOps and the senior leadership. Ultimately, we’re looking for someone with a high degree of curiosity and a bias towards action; you’ll help identify the opportunities for maximal impact across the organization.
- 3+ years work experience in fast-paced and analytical work environments such as strategy consulting, investment banking, private equity and/or corporate strategy
- 1+ years Experience with a high growth company or early-stage start-up
- Entrepreneurial with a high tolerance for ambiguity and complexity; your role will change over time
- Strong quantitative analytical skills
- Proven ability to track, prioritize, and drive high volumes of concurrent projects
- Strong work ethic and pride of ownership
- Track record of effectively interacting with senior management
- Resourcefulness, persistence, and ability to thrive in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Low ego and strong ability to lead through influence
Nice to have:
- Quantitative undergraduate degree; MBA or other similar education is nice to have
- Experience in insurance and/or financial services industries
- Experience with sales ops / scaling sales organizations
Vouch is proudly an equal opportunity employer and celebrates the diversity of it’s growing team.