Insurance... sounds slow, old-fashioned, and unexciting. Exactly. Insurance is broken, and it's failing fast-moving, innovative startups.
Vouch is a new, technology-first insurance company, backed with $24.5M in funding from world-class investors. Like Stripe for payments or Brex for credit cards, Vouch is creating the go-to business insurance for startups.
We're doing this by making insurance fast, responsive, and focused on our customer - startup founders. Instead of printed PDF applications and week-long waits, Vouch is building new technology to solve real problems, writing policies that actually cover relevant startup scenarios, and designing simple experiences in an otherwise frustrating industry.
Vouch is looking for a Business Operations Manager to help our CEO and senior leadership team manage complex strategic opportunities for the business. The role will entail a mix of corporate and business development, market analysis, product/program development and general management work.
- 3+ years work experience in fast-paced and analytical work environments such as strategy consulting, investment banking, private equity and/or corporate strategy
- Strong quantitative analytical skills
- Proven ability to track, prioritize, and drive high volumes of concurrent projects
- Entrepreneurial with a high tolerance for ambiguity and complexity
- Strong work ethic and pride of ownership
- Experience with planning and leading strategic initiatives
- Track record of effectively interacting with senior management
Nice to have:
- Quantitative undergraduate degree; MBA or other similar education
- Experience in advanced statistical modeling and languages (i.e. R and/or Python)
- Experience in technology, insurance and/or financial services industries
- Experience with a high growth company or start-up
Vouch is proudly an equal opportunity employer and celebrates the diversity of it’s growing team.