Content Marketing Manager and Writer
Insurance... sounds slow, old-fashioned, and unexciting. Exactly. Insurance is broken, and it's failing fast-moving, innovative startups.
Vouch is a new, technology-first insurance company, backed with $70 million in funding from world-class investors. Like Stripe for payments or Brex for credit cards, Vouch is creating the go-to business insurance for startups.
We're doing this by making insurance fast, responsive, and focused on our customer - startup founders. Instead of printed PDF applications and week-long waits, Vouch is building new technology to solve real problems, writing policies that actually cover relevant startup scenarios, and designing simple experiences in an otherwise frustrating industry.
Vouch is looking for a skilled B2B Content Manager to create content, media, and marketing that supports aggressive growth targets. The ideal candidate pairs expertise on customer segmentation, the buyer journey, and product marketing with a proven history of bringing truly creative projects to life.
The Content Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing content that grabs the attention of founders and adds real value amidst the clutter of existing resources. We need a writer with a passion for style, tone, and efficacy. They will play a key role in the creative direction of the brand - representing and evolving our voice and messaging across all marketing touchpoints.
- Develop and execute a strong content marketing strategy that allows Vouch to stand out from the crowd and that is consistent with our purpose and values
- Build high-quality marketing collateral and content for use in digital, print, out-of-home, product, and partner marketing
- Own our content calendar and cultivate target-specific content strategies based on product, use case, segment, and region
- Optimize content for SEO, lead conversion, and engagement.
- Collaborate with stakeholders from across the company (BD, Events, Marketing, Product)
- Monitor industry trends for resonant content and subject matter
- Help build out and oversee team of freelance writers and creators
- Edit, proofread, and improve content written by others from inside and outside the organization
- 4+ years of digital writing and content strategy experience in a high-growth B2B company or agency
- Exceptionally sharp writing and editing skills
- Ability to turn ideas into compelling stories and clean, clear, vibrant copy
- Possess strong expertise with short-form writing and copy-editing with a focus on conversion
(e.g., compelling/engaging campaign messaging, web copy, email, SEO, SEM, social, blogs, assets, etc)
- Experience on beautiful, smart, print campaigns
- Experience in a range of digital platforms from social to online video campaigns
- An appreciation for the relationship between copy and visual elements
- Ability to write in a variety of styles for a number of different audiences
- Independently manage a wide breadth of work towards on-time completion
- Some SEO expertise - the ability to implement on-page and strategic SEO best practices
- Experience with popular CMS and analytics platforms is a plus
- Experience writing for / marketing to technology startups and entrepreneurs is a plus
Vouch is proudly an equal opportunity employer and celebrates the diversity of it’s growing team.