Insurance... sounds slow, old-fashioned, and unexciting. Exactly. Insurance is broken, and it's failing fast-moving, innovative startups.
Vouch is a new, technology-first insurance company, backed with $24.5M in funding from world-class investors. Like Stripe for payments or Brex for credit cards, Vouch is creating the go-to business insurance for startups.
We're doing this by making insurance fast, responsive, and focused on our customer - startup founders. Instead of printed PDF applications and week-long waits, Vouch is building new technology to solve real problems, writing policies that actually cover relevant startup scenarios, and designing simple experiences in an otherwise frustrating industry.
As an early member of the account management team, you will be responsible for ensuring our customers have a great experience through the sales and on-boarding process. This position will help to establish our sales process and will be a key position ensuring all Vouch customers have a great customer experience.
- Plan and execute daily sales activities
- Deliver consistent and timely responses, follow-through, and follow-up in response to client requests and issues
- Cultivate relationships with prospective customers, advising them on risk management as a licensed professional
- Manage growing accounts, including selling products and advising on risk solutions
- Manage requests for certificates and endorsements
- Ensure clients are comfortable with and able to utilize the tools/services available through Vouch platform.
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of sales or customer service experience
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Dependable, positive and detail-oriented with excellent follow-through skills
- Able to deal well with ambiguity and maintain composure in complex situations
Nice to have:
- Active/Current Property and Casualty License
- Knowledge related to risk management and insurance
- Prior experience working in a regulated industry
- Exposure to and passion for early-stage startups and/or high growth environments
- Vouch is proudly an equal opportunity employer and celebrates the diversity of it’s growing team.