Business insurance is failing the modern founder. Brokers are selling the same old, bloated policies. At Vouch, we’re fixing insurance for startups and founders with Insurance-as-a-Service -- the first comprehensive commercial insurance programs that integrate with business tools and scale as companies grow.
Vouch is a new technology-first insurance provider, backed by eight-figures of equity capital from world-class investors. Like Stripe for payments or Gusto for payroll and benefits, Vouch aims to create the go-to risk management and business insurance platform for founders and the companies they’re building.
Vouch is looking for a marketing leader with deep expertise in content development, brand and social marketing. The exact title and role definition will be dependent on an individual’s experience and background.
- Develop and execute a strong content marketing strategy that allows Vouch to stand out from the crowd and that is consistent with our purpose and values
- Develop and implement marketing programs that support awareness of, and enthusiasm for what we’re building in our target markets
- Align content and product marketing efforts with overall brand strategy, working closely with our senior team and outside brand strategy advisers
- Build high-quality product marketing collateral and content for use in digital and print advertising, out-of-home marketing and product marketing efforts
- Working closely with our outside PR firm, help us define and drive our social, communications and public affairs strategy
- Bachelor's degree; MBA or other equivalent training a plus
- 5+ years of marketing experience in world-class organizations
- Demonstrated experience developing and overseeing strong content marketing efforts, factoring in SEO results and impact
- Demonstrated experience developing creative and effective marketing campaigns that develop and reinforce a brand
- Experience with account-based marketing
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Process-orientated, systems-focused, detail-oriented & data-driven
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize work
- Strong communication and presentation skills, including at a senior management and board level
- High level of integrity with the ability to effectively deal with sensitive and confidential information
Nice to have:
- Experience in PR/communications an added plus
- Experience working in regulated fields (financial service, insurance, health care, etc)
Vouch is proudly an equal opportunity employer and celebrates the diversity of it’s growing team.