Insurance... sounds slow, old-fashioned, and unexciting. Exactly. Insurance is broken, and it's failing fast-moving, innovative startups.
Vouch is a new, technology-first insurance company, backed with $24.5M in funding from world-class investors. Like Stripe for payments or Brex for credit cards, Vouch is creating the go-to business insurance for startups.
We're doing this by making insurance fast, responsive, and focused on our customer - startup founders. Instead of printed PDF applications and week-long waits, Vouch is building new technology to solve real problems, writing policies that actually cover relevant startup scenarios, and designing simple experiences in an otherwise frustrating industry.
Vouch is looking for a marketing leader with deep expertise in content development, brand and social marketing. The exact title and role definition will be dependent on an individual’s experience and background.
- Develop and execute a strong content marketing strategy that allows Vouch to stand out from the crowd and that is consistent with our purpose and values
- Develop and implement marketing programs that support awareness of, and enthusiasm for what we’re building in our target markets
- Align content and product marketing efforts with overall brand strategy, working closely with our senior team and outside brand strategy advisers
- Build high-quality product marketing collateral and content for use in digital and print advertising, out-of-home marketing and product marketing efforts
- Working closely with our outside PR firm, help us define and drive our social, communications and public affairs strategy
- Bachelor's degree; MBA or other equivalent training a plus
- 5+ years of marketing experience in world-class organizations
- Demonstrated experience developing and overseeing strong content marketing efforts, factoring in SEO results and impact
- Demonstrated experience developing creative and effective marketing campaigns that develop and reinforce a brand
- Experience with account-based marketing
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Process-orientated, systems-focused, detail-oriented & data-driven
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize work
- Strong communication and presentation skills, including at a senior management and board level
- High level of integrity with the ability to effectively deal with sensitive and confidential information
Nice to have:
- Experience in PR/communications an added plus
- Experience working in regulated fields (financial service, insurance, health care, etc)
Vouch is proudly an equal opportunity employer and celebrates the diversity of it’s growing team.