Voray is the preeminent business development tool for B2B companies and the preferred professional development tool for senior executives. We drive real relationships built in the real world, powering business. At Voray, you’ll have the opportunity to grow and achieve at new levels, collaborating with our ambitious, brilliant, hard-working, and fun team while contributing to our culture of success.
About the Role
We’re looking for a thoughtful, well-rounded and motivated Director of Product with depth and breadth of knowledge of commercial product to join our growing technology team and help build our platform. This role will entail a mix of internally facing, run the business product meant to streamline operations, as well as externally facing growth product meant to drive and expand revenue and relationships with partners. If you’re the right one for us, you take great pride in your work and are passionate about building a thriving product our sponsors and community will love. You will work with cross-functional teams to design, build and deliver product in line with Voray’s vision.
- Oversee the development of our B2B focused products and services from vision to implementation
- Partner closely with engineering, marketing, business operations and our salesforce to develop our product by generating requirements, determining specifications and production timelines, and liaise between technology and the greater organization
- Create product roadmaps and schedules for implementation, prioritizing product features; establish a product vision, determining what will provide the most value for our sponsors
- Develop internal tools to support internal operations
- Maintain a deep understanding of the sponsor experience, identifying and filling in product gaps to improve the sponsor experience and drive growth
- Provide information to management by preparing short and long term product reports, analyses and dashboards, and by responding to all inquiries and requests
- Scope and prioritize activities based on the business and sponsor impact
- 5+ years Product Management experience, preferably on a B2B product; MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent preferred
- Strong technical background with an understanding of and/or hands-on experience with software development and data analysis, including Salesforce, SQL, and Tableau
- Strong ability to communicate effectively across technical and non-technical teams, as well as to our customers
- Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to shift gears quickly and effectively
Benefits & Culture
You will be part of a dynamic and growing team in NYC. Given the small size and early stage of the company, you will have the opportunity to have a profound impact on Voray’s development. We offer a competitive compensation package which includes health insurance, life insurance, 401K, gym membership, Citi Bike membership, generous paid leave, drinks and snacks, team happy hours, and more.
Voray is an equal opportunity employer, and we actively cultivate a community and workplace that celebrates diversity. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, age, familial or marital status, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.