Voray is the preeminent business development tool for B2B companies and the preferred professional development tool for senior executives. We drive real relationships built in the real world, powering business. At Voray, you’ll have the opportunity to grow and achieve at new levels, collaborating with our ambitious, brilliant, hard-working, and fun team while contributing to our culture of success.
About the Role
At Voray, we're looking to expand our sales team, bringing on an individual to work closely with leadership to drive company wide sales efforts. The ideal candidate will possess exceptional interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively and build long lasting client relationships.
- Understand and effectively communicate the unique Voray value proposition and strategy
- Achieve sales and profitability objectives with new clients and actively develop long lasting relationships
- Work with other internal teams on behalf of clients to ensure the highest level of customer service
- Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve sales targets and expand existing sponsor base
- Ensure quality oversight over sponsor correspondence, proposal execution, and deal closing
- Craft creative and strategic sales tactics and consistently contribute new ideas and insights
- Report on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
- Deliver weekly reports of sales activities, sales orders, backlog, forecasts, lost accounts, production of quota, update on weekly, monthly, quarterly sales goals, etc.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing and other internal teams to develop sales/marketing materials, programs, promotions, events, case studies, etc.
- Other miscellaneous duties that may be assigned
- 6+ years relevant experience; Bachelor’s degree in relevant major preferred
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Strong organizational and time management skills; can shift gears quickly and effectively
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to collaborate with operational and product leaders
- Experience in using Salesforce CRM; adept in sales reporting, analytics and sales planning
- Strong prospecting skills and excellent closing skills
- Strong sense of humor and the ability to stay cool under pressure
Benefits & Culture
You will be part of a dynamic and growing team in NYC. Given the small size and early age of the company, you will have the opportunity to have a profound impact on Voray’s growth. We offer a competitive compensation package which includes health, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, 401K, gym membership assistance, unlimited PTO, drinks and snacks, office massages and other wellness activities, and team happy hours.
Voray is an equal opportunity employer, and we actively cultivate a community and workplace that celebrates diversity. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, age, familial or marital status, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.