Voray is the platform built to spark and cultivate meaningful professional relationships that fuel success. The company was founded in 2016 by David Olk (ShopKeep), Mark Gerson (GLG), and Gavin Myers (Prudence Holdings), based on the belief that we connect most authentically with other like-minded people when we gather in person. Voray’s SmartGatheringsTM are intimate events that bring together successful, time-strapped professionals. Hosted by a thought leader and sponsored by an industry partner, each Voray event is highly curated and tailor-made to create opportunity, share knowledge, and experience true professional camaraderie. Post event, the Voray community can connect and communicate through the platform’s powerful proprietary technology. At Voray, you’ll have the opportunity to grow and achieve at new levels, collaborating with our ambitious, brilliant, hard-working, and fun team while contributing to our culture of success.
Voray is seeking a marketing leader to oversee marketing initiatives and day-to-day project implementation. The ideal candidate has a background in marketing with a focus on corporate communications. You will be a critical member of the Senior Leadership Team and will work collaboratively throughout the organization to implement brand strategy and deliver integrated marketing campaigns with a measurable and strategic impact on the business. As a company that is focused on disrupting an age-old system, we are looking for a team player to roll up their sleeves and get the job done. The right fit will be resourceful, resilient, and creative in their approach to solving problems.
- Oversee strategic marketing initiatives and day-to-day project implementation
- Collaborate with sales, business development, operations, product / tech, HR, and account management teams to set and meet strategic marketing and positioning goals
- Monitor and optimize online presence, including websites, social media, etc.
- Create new content such as blog posts, infographics and other materials for company website, social platforms, and direct stakeholder communications
- Regularly report on marketing performance details by leveraging analytics data
- Write, edit, and proof copy for all collateral
- Support and potentially lead PR efforts
- Support optimal lead generation programs by creating content, managing email flows, etc.
- Must have 3-5 years’ hands-on experience in a marketing or communications execution role
- Prior experience in a fast-paced startup environment or similar
- Technical proficiency in creating communications collateral
- Detail-oriented and excellent organizational skills, including ability to balance changing priorities and multiple tasks
- Quick learner with demonstrated drive and initiative; self-starter with ability to drive projects to completion and operate with autonomy
- Superior interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Basic design skills and familiarity with design software and marketing automation software a plus
- Experience in influencer engagement, executive positioning, and social / traditional media strategy and execution beneficial