UA CREW / Senior User Acquisition Manager (Google)
We are a fast-growing international gaming company, looking for a strong Senior User Acquisition manager.
Your number 1 objective will be to acquire each and every user on the market with strong positive ROI focusing on Google as the main acquisition channel.
Your duties & responsibilities
- Manage full cycle of advertising campaigns: plan, run, optimise in accordance with KPI;
- Monitor, analyse and report campaign performance
- Come up with hypothesis, prioritise ruthlessly and run lots of experiments
- Work closely with in-house Art&Animation team to create new ad creatives: brainstorm, generate ideas, test ad creatives, analyse metrics, bring insights & ideas to the table
- Know Google ad network in details, keep track of new features & develop partner relationships with Google managers
- Know the product – our Game, understand user behaviour, how it affects product & marketing metrics, provide reasonable feedback to the product team
- Identify new opportunities on the market: partners, platforms, optimisation techniques
We expect you to have
- Experience in UAM positions for at least 3 years
- Experience in buying with Google ads for web / mobile for at least 2 years
- Understanding of attribution principles and experience with mobile trackers (Adjust / AppsFlyer)
- Technical degree / degree in advertising, or marketing, or other proven skills
- Genuine interest in social, gaming, analytics, and advertising
- Fluent English
- Fluent Excel (fluency in formulae and pivot tables) and/or Tableau
And to be
- Sharp eye and creative problem solver
- Execution oriented with prioritisation speed and actions for delivering results
- An individual contributor & true team player
What we offer
- Competitive Salary ( + KPI Bonus after trial period)
- 13th Salary
- Medical Insurance
- Exciting learning & development opportunities
- 20 days Annual Leave / Remote working twice a month
- Daily Lunch
- Individual work station with all the necessary gear and equipment
- Working hours - Monday to Friday 09:00-18:00 or 10:00-19:00 (1hr lunch break)
- Relocation Assistance and full support with work permit issuance (if applicable)
We are an awesome team of strong developers, designers, 2D/3D artists, analysts, user acquisition pros. We are located in the sunny city of Limassol, Cyprus.
Our culture combines freedom and accountability. We work with plenty of data, experiment heavily and invest in education, thus we all learn very quickly. We keep our working environment psychologically safe where smart failure is part of learning and is indeed a path to success!
You will work with us in an awesome office space with respect to quite focused work, rooms for collaboration and for having fun like Playstation, lots of green plants for fresh air. And you will enjoy living in the sun by the sea eating fresh food swimming & surfing!
- do have proper expertise
- do have a data driven growth mindset
- do understand the value of teamwork
Then you will get huge professional & reward opportunities with us
Do you have what it takes? Complete the form below!!!
*Note: Only CV's in English Language will be accepted.