VOLKA is a fast growing international mobile gaming company, looking for a unique 3D Artist to join our supercool team in Limassol! The ideal candidate should be a fan of his/her work, which can make the viewer genuinely believe in what is happening on the screen.
Your Responsibilities in our Island:
- Create 3D storyboards for early stages with art team
- Create 3D models of character/object/environments
- Sculpting models in zBrush or similar tools
- Collaborating with other artists and designers to create marketing materials
- Produce expert quality modeling and work with the Art Director to create and document the animation style for the projects.
- Demonstrate excellent planning and task scheduling
How much of an Islander are you? Skills & Requirements:
- Strong foundation in and understanding of light, color, shading, and style
- Key understanding of the human form/anatomy
- 3+ years of experience in 3D game art content production, including modeling, UV mapping, and texturing.
- Mastery of standard art packages such as Maya/3Dsmax, ZBrush or other 3D tools.
- Artistic taste, creativity, active imagination;
- Portfolio is a must;
- Work experience with graphics pads/tablets;
- Understands the principles of 3D graphics & GUI workflow;
- Ability to adapt your style to suit a project’s requirements
Shall we get Serious? What we offer:
- Competitive Salary.
- 13th Salary.
- Medical Insurance.
- Individual work station with all the necessary gear and equipment.
- Exciting Learning & Development opportunities.
- Fun and exciting working environment.
- Working hours - Monday to Friday 09:00-18:00 or 10:00-19:00 (1hr lunch break)
- Daily Lunch
- Remote Working twice a month
- Relocation advise and assistance (if applicable)
Do you have what it takes? Complete the form below!!!
*Note: Only CV's in English Language will be accepted.