We are a fast growing international mobile gaming company, looking for a unique 2D Animator to join our supercool team in Limassol!
The ideal candidate should be a fan of his/her work, with a creative eye and artistic aptitude!
Your Responsibilities in our Island:
- Create high-quality 2D character animations for our games;
- Produce expert quality animation and work with the Art Director to create and document the animation style for the projects.
- Demonstrate excellent planning and task scheduling, to deliver animation to required quality, specification and time.
- Demonstrate expert understanding of how animation supports gameplay and narrative.
- Demonstrate a high level of proficiency in 2D animation software
- Plan, deliver, document and adjust/improve, complex animation motion graphs, to produce fluid in-game animation.
How much of an Islander are you? Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s (BA) degree in the field Animation, Creative Arts, 2D design or relevant
- Evidences of high level skills and judgments
- Proven experience of planning and managing delivery within discipline
- Proven experience of supporting other artists where needed
- Proven ability to work on business level tasks, e.g. cross discipline pipeline development
- Excellent show reel
- Technical experience on Adobe Creative Instruments.
- Able to follow instructions, reposing to management direction and to improve performance through feedback.
- Creative personality
- Team player
- Passion for Gaming
- Language Skills - English on a fluent level
Shall we get Serious? What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- 13th Salary
- Medical Insurance
- Exciting learning & development opportunities
- Fun, cool and relaxed working environment!
- Individual work station with all the necessary gear and equipment.
- Remote working twice a month.
- Working hours - Monday to Friday 09:00-18:00 or 10:00-19:00 (1hr lunch break)
- Relocation Assistance and full support with work permit issuance (if applicable)
Do you have what it takes? Complete the form below!!!