We are a fast growing international mobile gaming company, looking for a unique 3D Animator to join our supercool team in Limassol!
The ideal candidate should be a fan of his/her work, with a creative eye and artistic aptitude!
Your Responsibilities in our Island:
- Create 3D storyboards for early stages with art team
- Create 3D character/object animations
- Create rigging of 3D objects, and discuss the viability with team
- Produce expert quality animation and work with the Art Director to create and document the animation style for the projects.
- Demonstrate excellent planning and task scheduling, to deliver animation to required quality, specification and time.
How much of an Islander are you? Skills & Requirements:
- 2+ years experience as a 3D animator (Games, VFX, movies or Animation fields)
- Rigging, skinning mastery
- Strong hand key animator
- Key understanding of the human form/anatomy
- Mastery of standard art packages such as Maya/3Dsmax, Spine or other animation tools.
- Bachelor’s (BA) degree in the field Animation, Creative Arts, 3D design or relevant
- Proven experience of planning and managing delivery within discipline
- Proven experience of supporting other artists where needed
- Proven ability to work on business level tasks, e.g. cross discipline pipeline development
- Excellent show reel
- Able to follow instructions, reposing to management
direction and to improve performance through feedback.
- Creative personality
- Team player
- Passion for Gaming
- Language Skills - English on a fluent level
Shall we get Serious? What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- 13th Salary
- Medical Insurance
- Exciting learning & development opportunities
- Fun, cool and relaxed working environment!
- Individual work station with all the necessary gear and equipment.
- Remote working twice a month.
- Working hours - Monday to Friday 09:00-18:00 or 10:00-19:00 (1hr lunch break)
- Relocation Assistance and full support with work permit issuance (if applicable)
Do you have what it takes? Complete the form below!!!
*Note: Only CV's in English Language will be accepted.