We’re crafting the future of the voice over industry and we’re currently looking for a growth marketer who’ll spearhead our growth efforts. With your creative and analytical skills, your mission will be to plan and lead programs that will drive Voice123’s growth to historic levels! Are you comfortable within the high-pressure environment of a fast-paced technology company? Then this is your career opportunity!
- To drive a rigorous testing program with the aim of continuously launching, analyzing, optimizing, and scaling marketing strategies and channels.
- To develop a deep understanding of the voice over industry audience by analyzing behavioral metrics, monitoring and collating insights, and customer research.
- To develop a segment-based view of our customers and educate internal clients on customer insights.
- To manage the execution and optimization of both perpetual and seasonal campaigns.
- To develop and take ownership of promotional email campaigns that win hearts and inspire memorable user experiences. (No spam, please!).
- To aid us in the ideation and launching of new product features.
- To dig through our data and discover key insights as well as opportunities to grow our user base and revenue.
- To communicate with different business units and align the technical aspects of the design, interface, and performance of our marketing efforts;
- Keep a keen eye on the budget, determining ROI of paid strategies, and skillfully adjusting as needed.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in marketing related positions.
- Demonstrable SQL efficiency.
- Ability to define and implement growth marketing strategies.
- Expertise in data-driven marketing.
- Experience in building and executing marketing programs for digital businesses.
- Ability to define and set up strategic tools (CRM, email marketing platform, etc.).
- Familiarity with a variety of acquisition and retention metrics.
- Knowledgeable in audience segmentation strategies and associated action plans.
Some of the hard and soft skills you’ll require for this role are:
- The ability to work in interdisciplinary teams.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Writing skills.
- Being entrepreneurial, enthusiastic, and energetic.
- Being comfortable getting your hands dirty and implementing your own ideas.
- Being inquisitive.
- Being able to set ambitious goals and meet project deadlines.
- Being willing to bet on bold experiments with a strong ability to prioritize.
- Being adaptable to constant change.
- A learning mindset.
- Native English speaker or C1 level certification.
We expect a minimum three-year job commitment from you. At the end of that period and equipped with the knowledge and experience you will have gained, you’ll be able to fulfill any of the following roles, either at Voice123 or elsewhere:
- Chief Growth Officer.
- Product Manager.
- Founder of your own business.
- Head of Marketing.
Right after you join, we’ll agree on your Tour of Duty, which defines a successful employer-employee partnership: you devote your time and energy to Voice123 with the goal of growing our company; we invest in your personal and professional growth so that when the time comes for you to leave Voice123, you’ll have the tools, experience, and network to achieve equal success elsewhere.
You will be working directly with the CEO and have a close integration with our SEO and Product teams. Of course, as we learn, experiment, and grow, our team structures may change.
We are both used to and encourage working in a distributed manner, so this role is open to professionals anywhere in the world. While you can work from home, you can also work from a co-working space of your choice. We’ll pay for it.
Our mission is to craft the future of the voice over industry and lead where others follow. 14 years ago, Voice123 pioneered online voice casting by creating the first platform of its kind that could help voice actors start, consolidate, and build a successful, life-long career.
Working at Voice123 means you will be surrounded by proven entrepreneurs who are eager to teach and hungry to learn. We love our team members and encourage their personal and professional development inside and outside the company. Our team is totally committed to helping our voice actors and clients succeed.
- Your most challenging working experience.
- Remote work.
- Flexible vacation time.
- Paid health insurance.
- Paid life insurance.
- One year of mindfulness with a Headspace account.
- Coworking space (anywhere in the world).
- Equipment (laptop; screen; keyboard; mouse or trackpad; standing desk; noise-canceling headset).
Show me the money
Because we value transparency, your compensation will be USD 60,000 per year.
Our commitment to diversity
Throughout the whole organization, we aim to provide a multicultural experience and equal opportunities. You’ll be working in an engaging and safe environment where no kind of discrimination is tolerated.
Taking action to bring about social change
We believe we have a responsibility to be the change we want to see. We have razor-sharp minds and considerable accumulated knowledge in the company that can and should be applied for the greater good. Thus far, we’ve been able to support various social entrepreneurs and NGOs in ideating new and exciting solutions to pressing social issues. We encourage our team members to be actively involved in social efforts and regularly support charitable campaigns for diverse causes.