Vodori is looking for a Consulting Manager to help transform our clients’ complex business objectives into powerful digital solutions. As a member of our Professional Services team, you will work with our team of business analysts, engineers, and designers to deliver strategic consulting programs and custom software solutions that propel our clients’ businesses forward. Vodori’s accomplished consulting services are growing, and we need you to help shape our future!
We are looking for a Consulting Manager with 6+ years of relevant work experience to elevate our team. The Consulting Manager will function as a Program Manager for at least one enterprise client and as a Project Manager across additional clients. You should have prior experience managing large, technical programs and client relationships and be comfortable navigating the complexities of technical enterprise services delivery. As a Program Manager, you will be responsible for managing the overall portfolio of projects, coordinating regulated software releases, and have a demonstrated ability to identify and mitigate risks to meeting our service agreements and perform internal escalations as needed. You will be the primary point of contact for your clients and will have to maintain the ongoing cadence of communication to successfully manage and grow the relationship.
Additionally, you will be responsible for ensuring quality across the delivery of all consulting projects and providing the necessary communications upstream. You will have a team of 2-3 Consultants that you will manage and coach, all while managing internal and external stakeholder expectations and delighting customers across a wide portfolio of project types.
At Vodori, you will have the opportunity to work autonomously while having the support of an incredibly talented and collaborative team! To succeed in this role, you need to have a strong technical aptitude to quickly understand and deliver complex projects with ease, to include systems integrations and leading technologies. You will become an expert in our clients’ business challenges and have many opportunities to think creatively to meet their ever-changing needs.
In 3 months, you will…
- Gain an understanding of Vodori’s capabilities, teams, and client landscape
- Engage with 1-2 client organizations
- Assume program management responsibility for 1 client organization
- Project manage 2-3 projects
- Define project objectives and measurable key performance indicators (KPI)
- Facilitate internal and client meetings
In 6 months, you will…
- Engage with 2-4 client organizations
- Manage and coach a team of 2-3 Consultants
- Assume responsibility for internal team meetings or processes
- Assume responsibility for consulting project quality control
- Collaborate with Project Managers to resolve project issues and resource constraints
- Manage at least two projects to successful completion (i.e., on time, on budget and meeting project objectives)
In 12+ months, you will…
- Become a subject matter expert in enterprise client custom applications
- Identify strategic project opportunities for enterprise client
- Assist the Sales team with solution concepting, scoping and estimation of new projects
- Manage at least ten projects to successful completion
- Provide solutions to internal challenges and influences project methodology through process improvements