Vodori serves the Life Science industry and helps them to work smarter. Period. We’ve been in this industry for 14+ years, enabling our clients to reach their marketing goals as efficiently as possible. Pepper Cloud, our suite of cloud-based solutions for marketing and commercial operations, automates and simplifies the process of bringing commercial content to market in the highly regulated life science industry. Launched in 2017, we are challengers disrupting the industry and bringing the design and experience of modern technology to our business customers’ day-to-day lives.
This is where you come in - Our sales team is growing! We are looking for an experienced SaaS salesperson to drive our continued growth through new customer acquisition and revenue generation. Our team is small and mighty, so we need someone who is self-motivated and resilient. It would be a major advantage for you to have experience selling to the Health/Life Science Industry.
We expect that our salespeople are proactive and have a hunger for experimentation, improvement, and learning. Let us be clear, this is not your run of the mill sales position - no ‘smiling and dialing’ here! As an Account Executive, you will be tasked with continuously evolving our sales process and refining our sales tactics. You will be responsible for managing all aspects of the sales process from managing leads, qualifying, evaluating, proposing, negotiating, and ultimately closing new customers. Our Account Executives will have the opportunity to meet with customers over the phone, video, and in-person, so you must be willing to travel, domestically and internationally, for this position.
We expect you to be a true partner and consultant to our potential customers! You will need to quickly come up to speed on our offerings and capabilities to confidently contribute to Vodori’s sales. If you’re ready for a challenge and a ton of opportunity, we’d like to hear from you!
Within 1 month, you will…
- Learn about Vodori’s history and product offerings and become comfortable with Pepper Flow
- Understand Pepper Cloud’s pricing model and contract structure
- Familiarize and start to use sales technology tools (CRM)
- Learn Vodori’s go-to-market strategy
- Attend weekly internal sales meetings and contribute to deal pursuit discussions
Within 3 months, you will…
- Polish your understanding and pitch of Vodori’s business and offerings
- Lead qualifying customer meetings
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including product support and sales engineering
- Conduct product demos
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecast through CRM
- Make at least 1 sales proposal
Within 12 months, you will…
- Engage with potential clients in person to help close key accounts
- Continue your education on our competitive landscape to regularly inform your sales approach
- Prepare customized material and collateral for prospect meetings
- Manage the proposal, negotiation, and contracting phases of the sales process
- Make at least 15 sales proposals resulting in 5+ closed sales