VNDLY is a next-generation vendor management SaaS platform designed for procurement executives, talent acquisition teams, suppliers and managed service providers (MSPs) to collaborate on the corporation's external workforce needs. VNDLY is a disrupter in our space gaining tremendous momentum. As such, VNDLY needs self-starters who are motivated and professional. The individual must have an outgoing personality and the aptitude to build relationships and trust quickly. Closing deals is your number 1 goal! Our culture is exciting, all hands-on deck, collaborative and fun. If you want to be part of a diverse culture and a tremendous opportunity to work for a startup that is growing quickly, apply today!
As VNDLY’s Account Executive, you will be responsible for accelerating VNDLY’s expansion into the enterprise space. You will work closely with VNDLY’s CEO, EVP and Director of Sales, and will contribute to VNDLY’s Enterprise Sales Team target. You will develop, pursue and close high-value clients across the Fortune 2000 base. To be successful in this position, you will need to be high energy, well-organized, and know how to work a sales process from lead generation to contract signature. This is a remote position that requires roughly 50% travel, within your assigned territory as well as domestically.
- Qualify opportunities and use social media to generate leads
- Develop a pipeline of business within a specified geographic territory
- Maintain pipeline activity in CRM, updating regularly for Executive team and Board
- Work closely with the Director of Enterprise Sales and VNDLY’s executive team, to generate leads, prospect and close deals
- Function as a “team player” by generating revenue that contributes to the overall company revenue goals
- Regularly meet with members of the Enterprise Sales Team to review activity, create strategies to move deals through the proper stages and track progress for Board meetings
- Build, maintain, and grow C-level and VP relationships with multiple executives from clients in your portfolio
- Take full ownership over leading your opportunities to meet established goals
- Be held accountable to a sales quota
- 7+ years of proven success selling VMS or MSP solutions, including staffing and/or project sales, with relationships ranging from director-level to C-level contacts
- Successful experience as a sales executive at a rapidly growing organization
- Experience carrying a million dollar + quota
- Consistently met or exceeded quota and sales goals
- You must have a “hunter” mentality with no fear of lead generation, business development and early stages of sales
- You must be a creative and entrepreneurial. A self-starter who is motivated by growing business
- You must have a strong understanding of how to navigate a large organization to assess which opportunities have stakeholder buy-in and prioritize your accounts
- A strong ability to successfully leverage these relationships both individually and as a team
- You must be willing to travel to conferences nationally
- You must have excellent written and oral communication skills. This includes being fully capable of building and maintaining a respected boardroom presence
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at VNDLY
- Knowledge of MSP and/or the VMS space is required
VNDLY is committed to equal employment opportunity. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.