VNDLY is a next-generation vendor management SaaS platform designed for procurement executives, talent acquisition teams, suppliers and managed service providers (MSPs) to collaborate on the corporation's external workforce needs. VNDLY is a disrupter in our space gaining tremendous momentum. As such, VNDLY needs self-starters who are motivated and professional. The individual must have an outgoing personality and the aptitude to build relationships and trust quickly. Assisting in closing deals is your number 1 goal! Our culture is exciting, all hands-on deck, collaborative and fun. If you want to be part of a diverse culture and a tremendous opportunity to work for a startup that is growing quickly, apply today!
As VNDLY’s Pre Sales Engineer, you will be responsible for captivating our prospects and clients with the industry’s most compelling VMS. You will collaborate with experienced Account Executives, Product Management, Deployment, Account Services, and additional partners, to ensure our products continue to leapfrog the competition. Your product demonstrations will differentiate our organization and result in high win rates, satisfied customers, and channel partnerships. To be successful in this position, you will need to be high energy, well-organized, and team-oriented. This is a remote position that requires travel, within your assigned territory and nationally.
- Product expertise - Seamlessly navigate through the VNDLY solution and demonstrate how complex use cases are easily addressed with our products
- Create an experience for the customer that is unique and different from our competition
- Possess both technical and product expertise to illustrate how we can leverage both our customer’s ecosystems and VNDLY
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product and Professional Services through documented requirements from the field
- Document efforts, use cases, scenarios, account representation within our CRM
- Respond to RFPs and keep our database up to date as the product rapidly grows
- Function as a “team player” by generating revenue that contributes to the overall company revenue goals
- Regularly meet with members of the Enterprise Sales Team to review activity and create strategies to elevate demonstrations
- 5+ years of client-facing Pre Sales Solution Consulting experience is preferable within the human capital management space such as ATS, VMS or MSP solutions
- Demonstrated experience configuring enterprise SaaS solutions
- Successful experience as a sales executive at a rapidly growing organization
- Consistently meet or exceed company defined performance goals
- You believe demonstrations are productions and not just demos
- You must be a creative and entrepreneurial - a self-starter who is motivated by growing business
- You must have the ability to recognize audience pain points and methods to address and solve
- You must be willing to travel to conferences nationally
- You must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at VNDLY
- Overall knowledge of MSP and/or the VMS space is highly preferred
VNDLY is committed to equal employment opportunity. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.