Title: DevSecOps Engineer (Kubernetes)
Location: Remote (Some Travel to San Antonio, TX)
Duration: 12 months with possible extensions
Candidate MUST be US Citizen.
VivSoft is looking for a DevOps Engineer with a Jenkins based CI/CD tool deployment and Kubernetes background to join VivSoft’s top-notch engineering team. The selected candidate will be focused on building Secure Containers and DevSecOps pipelines for Kubernetes based deployments. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, articulate and intimately familiar with Linux operating systems delivering Kubernetes container solutions, creating tools, automated deployments, upgrades, on boarding and documentation.
- 3-5 years’ work experience with DevSecOps solutioning or infrastructure engineering role.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Kubernetes. Implementation, setup, configuration, troubleshooting, tuning and infrastructure.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with AWS/Azure cloud IaaS
- Minimum of 2 years of experience integrating CI/CD tools like Artifactory, SonarQube, Selenium, GitLab, Sonatype into pipelines.
- Minimum of 1 years of experience with Kubernetes ecosystem tools like - TwistLock, Clair, Anchor, Vault, Calico, OPA, Istio, Envoy, Prometheus, Fluentd, Operator Framework
- Experience with Istio is a plus.
- Experience with GitOps deployments to Kubernetes is a plus.
- Experience with Linux, scripting, automation, computing in the cloud, and application monitoring technologies.
- Strong understanding of container lifecycle and infrastructure code concepts.
- Experience with Certificates, Secrets and Key Stores.
- Experience with the usage of GitLab (or Git version control systems).
- Experience working in an Agile / XP development environment.
- Detail oriented, team player with an ability to work with minimal direction.
- Design and deploy DevSecOps CI/CD pipelines for containerized applications.
- Work with stakeholders on customer application boarding, automation and documentation to the platform.
- Designing and implementing solutions to leverage a Kubernetes cluster.
- Deploying cloud-native applications and monitoring and supporting a Kubernetes environment.
- Develop, test, and deploy code that will configure and manage enterprise Kubernetes Clusters.
- Support the deployment and on boarding of applications into the container service.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in Docker and Kubernetes environments.
- Deliver training, coaching, and support for engineering teams to write code that will manage infrastructure and application configurations.
- Define strategies on implementing cloud agnostics K8 solution.
- Participate in team code reviews and design reviews.
Certified Kubernetes Administrator or Certified Kubernetes Application Developer. Certifications accepted in lieu of experience.