Shop Assistant and Detailing Team Member
Detailing Team Member
VGP is seeking a motivated individual to join a fast-paced and growing team. You will become an integral part of a company made up of car enthusiasts who strive to deliver the best customer experience in the automotive industry. You will be responsible for projecting an image of quality including, but not limited to: performing washing and detailing services to customer vehicles, performing high-level single stage paint correction, applying protective quartz coatings, promoting general shop cleanliness, and supporting other VGP Team Members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Become a contributing, positive team member for all facets of Fine Auto Finishing, including shop organization and cleanliness, hand washing, interior detailing, single stage paint correction and protective coatings.
- Develop an in-depth understanding about the operations and the products used and sold
- Learn and develop the competency to perform detailing and paint correction that are up to the standards of quality
- Facilitate excellent communication with all Team Members about scheduling, updates, and notifications
- Continually learn about new products and processes as VGP continues its journey as the leader in the automotive detailing industry, worldwide
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Core Competencies
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Commitment to our Core Values
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to interact and work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment around some of the best cars in the world!
- Ability to plan and meet deadlines
- Passion(obsession!) for cars and the automotive industry
- Bonus: social media experience, automotive forum experience, photography skills
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
- Shop environment
- Requires walking and standing on a regular basis
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs on occasion
- Some work on Saturdays for marketing events