Yard Coordinator for Heavy Duty Equipment Rental/Sales Company
Checking rental machines in and out, completing rental paperwork, inspecting rental machines, organizing equipment in the yard, keeping the equipment lot cleaned and straightened, power washing machines, delivering parts, and assisting the parts and service departments with other miscellaneous tasks.
- Routinely Inspects and performs all equipment checks by following procedures, reports equipment condition before and after usage. Cleans equipment through pressure washing and by hand.
- Assists with equipment demonstration, loading, and unloading of equipment.
- Maintains equipment inventory systems according to standard operating procedures.
- Responsible for general yard and shop cleanup in accordance with company standards, maintaining a safe and hazard free workplace.
- Individual must have experience operating construction equipment.
- Must have good communications skills.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be willing to work outdoors, when necessary, regardless of conditions
- Must be able to: lift, carry, hold , stoop, reach, bend, stretch, push, pull as required by the essential functions.
Qualified individual must pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check. Benefits include: company uniforms, medical insurance, 401K, and paid vacation. EOE.